Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! (3579 Views)

BBNaija Host, Ebuka Steps Out In Style / Rate Media Personality, Ebuka Obi Uchendu's Pink Suit / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by onyxdiarymedia: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Media personality, Ebuka Obi Uchendu is steady redefining men's fashion with daring Fashion attires.

Year's ago, it was the legendary Agbada, today, it's a pink and very tight suit! Pink on African men has always been considered feminine, but only Ebuka couldn't care about such silly stereotype! He's gorgeous!

More pictures here...

https://onyxdiary.com/ebuka-steps-out-in-pink-suit/

Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by CANlBUS(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Media personality I barely know this guy...Is he a preacher or something?

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by Jmk9292(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nice outfit....
Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by CANlBUS(m): 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
He should learn how to package his groin....He's a preacher for God sake
Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by amaniro: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
CANlBUS:
He should learn how to package his groin....He's a preacher for God sake

WTF??

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by amaniro: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ebuka looking take away as usual. This picture alone might give some Ladies orgasm.
Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by Hintona(f): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
If that trouser tear now he will blame his village ppl for embarrassing him angry
Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by mart97(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
No be today. Ebuka always killing it.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by mrNEMZY(m): 2:20am On Jun 09, 2019
Wear loose trousers, you will not agree, now we all know that you have a small preek.

Nonsense
Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by sodiqapril(m): 2:21am On Jun 09, 2019
any guy that pays too much attention to his looks has a high probability of being gay...
Marcus Aurelius
Ancient Roman philosopher
Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by Palehair: 6:09am On Jun 09, 2019
sodiqapril:
any guy that pays too much attention to his looks has a high probability of being gay...
Marcus Aurelius
Ancient Roman philosopher
Any guy that listens to you have a high probability of being gay because a real man does whatever he wants as long as it doesn't hurt others, if you think a guy paying attention to his looks may be gay then you are definitely insecure

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by DRPAIT123(m): 6:10am On Jun 09, 2019
The person behind this suit needs endorsement
Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by Brown14: 6:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Hintona:
If that trouser tear now he will blame his village ppl for embarrassing him angry
Nigerians and bad imaginations are like 5 and 6.
Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by yungbillionaire(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2019
Palehair:

Any guy that listens to you have a high probability of being gay because a real man does whatever he wants as long as it doesn't hurt others, if you think a guy paying attention to his looks may be gay then you are definitely insecure

cheesy cheesy cheesy.....the matter tire me.....that's how some one saw me drinking fanta and meat pie and he said guys that drink fanta are gays.....and I'm like whaaat shocked.....but you know the funny thing, a lot of people speak about him and they say they perceive him to be gay......the life funny shaaaa.
Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by Palehair: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2019
yungbillionaire:

cheesy cheesy cheesy.....the matter tire me.....that's how some one saw me drinking fanta and meat pie and he said guys that drink fanta are gays.....and I'm like whaaat shocked.....but you know the funny thing, a lot of people speak about him and they say they perceive him to be gay......the life funny shaaaa.
Lol, so we can now know a person's sexuality by what he eats, seriously since the word gay became common, people are just misusing the word, a man now have to be hypermasculine all the time, Bleep that shit, i will be a man in my own way, do whatever the Bleep I want as long as no one gets hurt, lol, seriously fanta and meatpie and the guy already read your sexuality, i can't stop laughing
Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by yungbillionaire(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2019
Palehair:

Lol, so we can now know a person's sexuality by what he eats, seriously since the word gay became common, people are just misusing the word, a man now have to be hypermasculine all the time, Bleep that shit, i will be a man in my own way, do whatever the Bleep I want as long as no one gets hurt, lol, seriously fanta and meatpie and the guy already read your sexuality, i can't stop laughing

I kid you not bro....everyone wants to feel or seem to be like an alpha male......maybe if I was drinking some stout and had a pack of cigarette then I would seemingly be a straight dude.......its funny how we've reduced our intellectual capacity to mediocre thoughts......
Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by Jerrick(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hintona:
Far from it, this outfit is completely different from the aba-made you buy
Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by Palehair: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
yungbillionaire:

I kid you not bro....everyone wants to feel or seem to be like an alpha male......maybe if I was drinking some stout and had a pack of cigarette then I would seemingly be a straight dude.......its funny how we've reduced our intellectual capacity to mediocre thoughts......
Like masculinity is so fragile, any little crack it breaks, let them talk, they are specks of dust underneath my fingernails that I can't even see
Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by yungbillionaire(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Palehair:

Like masculinity is so fragile, any little crack it breaks, let them talk, they are specks of dust underneath my fingernails that I can't even see

@specks of dust underneath your finger nails got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by Palehair: 8:58am On Jun 10, 2019
yungbillionaire:

@specks of dust underneath your finger nails got me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Game of thrones/a song of ice and fire reference Cersei Lannister said it in the books, since then it's been one of my favorite quotes and this convo is definitely ripe for it to be used
Re: Ebuka Steps Out In Pink Suit! by yungbillionaire(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
Palehair:

Game of thrones/a song of ice and fire reference Cersei Lannister said it in the books, since then it's been one of my favorite quotes and this convo is definitely ripe for it to be used

Noted sir....

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room / Meet Usman Shagari, Handsome Granson Of Shehu Shagari / Wonders Shall Never End. Can't Believe This: Dagrin With Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.