Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? (1652 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of Frequent Malaria / How You Can Protect Your Family From Malaria Attack! / End Frequent Malaria And Typhoid With NEEM TEA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by IDnoble1: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,
I have been battling with stubborn malaria going to two years now and I'm getting disturbed day by day with the menace. I'm a male in my late thirties, with AC genotype. Right now I'm battling with the malaria which is résistant to any form of arthemeter and lumefantrin. I have tried several anti malaria drugs but no desired result. I have also been to state hospital and I was directed to do series of tests, including HIV, but only malaria was detected. The doctor gave me some drugs including an anti malaria drug called MALAJOK after like 3 weeks of taking the drugs, the symptoms resurfaced.
The last time I treated malaria successfully was when I used chloroquine (the counting ones). I still prefer it even with the way it makes the skin hitches but it is not available over the counter anymore and the type that I could easily get Elaquine brand has not also been effective fr me.
I have even tried some antibiotics with antimalaria drugs, the stubborn malaria still relapsed after a month. Sincerely I'm fed up with the ways I take drugs every month.
Even local herbs too won't do as I have tried several ones.
Pls share your experience with malaria perhaps you could help me out
Re: Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by DMPaulSr: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
As an AA, i get malaria roughly every 3months.. In my family no one gets malaria except me.. I've learnt how to manage and detect it early.. If not God, i would have been dead because of malaria mosquitoes. The last one i had was scary, my dad almost cried for the 1st time since i knew him,he had tears in his eyes and his voice was shaky. I was just sayin dat i want to die, the fever was unbearable. I can't wish malaria to anyhow. Malaria is underrated, it's a killer.
Bro, go to the hospital and seek help asap.
Re: Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by subtlemee(f): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Low immunity

2 Likes

Re: Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by OtunbaBlack(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Change environment and treat again ..

3 Likes

Re: Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by DMPaulSr: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
subtlemee:
Low immunity
Not really though...
AA-group genotypes have a good body immune system.
The reason they are mostly infected is bcus Mosquitoes find their blood more nutritious than AS..
So, despite AAs havin more white blood cells, ASs are not prone to malaria line AAs.
Re: Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by IDnoble1: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
subtlemee:
Low immunity
I thought as much but I have also worked upon my immunity by taking some measures like good sleeping hours at night, eating fruits and vegetables regularly, drinking water well, I even recently took a particular gnld supplement for immunity but no changes.

2 Likes

Re: Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by IDnoble1: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
DMPaulSr:
As an AA, i get malaria roughly every 3months.. In my family no one gets malaria except me.. I've learnt how to manage and detect it early.. If not God, i would have been dead because of malaria mosquitoes. The last one i had was scary, my dad almost cried for the 1st time since i knew him,he had tears in his eyes and his voice was shaky. I was just sayin dat i want to die, the fever was unbearable. I can't wish malaria to anyhow. Malaria is underrated, it's a killer.
Bro, go to the hospital and seek help asap.
I have been to the hospital for up to two times, the last I went, I was tested of hepatitis, fasting blood sugar etc and drugs were administered but no solution still
Re: Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by subtlemee(f): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
IDnoble1:

I thought as much but I have also worked upon my immunity by taking some measures like good sleeping hours at night, eating fruits and vegetables regularly, drinking water well, I even recently took a particular gnld supplement for immunity but no changes.

Quit drinking alcohol and or smoking if you do....in addition to the things you mention above daily intake of multivitamins including vit c very important,exercise
Re: Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by DMPaulSr: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
IDnoble1:

I have been to the hospital for up to two times, the last I went, I was tested of hepatitis, fasting blood sugar etc and drugs were administered but no solution still
I think u are havin a syndrome.. Go for a blood test.
Re: Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by krisjohnson88(m): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
yr source of problem is hepatitis. I'm 100% sure,cos I'm in yr shoes.try to treat it, cos it's deadly. but pending d time u will go for treatment, squeeze bitter leave and b drinking d water thrice in a day.or blend garlic, add water into a bottle and drink it thrice in a day. this worked for me like magic. once again I repeat, it's not malaria don't destroy yr already injured liver with antimalarial drugs

1 Like

Re: Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by Originalsly: 6:18am On Jun 09, 2019
I suggest you try the simple.natural.treatment above. You seem bent on using drugs. ... malaria is nothing new....and people been living in the jungle in the midst of the mosquitos for.hundreds of years..... no drugs. Try the tfeatmemt... and avoid mosquito bites. Blend neem/add neem oil to any lotion and apply on the skin.... mosquitos will keep clear of you.

1 Like

Re: Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by IDnoble1: 6:32am On Jun 09, 2019
krisjohnson88:
yr source of problem is hepatitis. I'm 100% sure,cos I'm in yr shoes.try to treat it, cos it's deadly. but pending d time u will go for treatment, squeeze bitter leave and b drinking d water thrice in a day.or blend garlic, add water into a bottle and drink it thrice in a day. this worked for me like magic. once again I repeat, it's not malaria don't destroy yr already injured liver with antimalarial drugs
Okay, but the test I did last showed I was not having hepatitis. It only showed malaria.
I will try to use the natural remedies stated.
Thanks
Re: Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by Abortedfetus(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2019
start by using LEVER antesunate.

1 Like

Re: Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by Uyi168: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2019
DMPaulSr:

Not really though...
AA-group genotypes have a good body immune system.
The reason they are mostly infected is bcus Mosquitoes find their blood more nutritious than AS..
So, despite AAs havin more white blood cells, ASs are not prone to malaria line AAs.
AA are most susceptible to malaria because the life cycle of their RBC offers enough time for plasmodium Spp to complete its life cycle..
Re: Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by DMPaulSr: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2019
Uyi168:
AA are most susceptible to malaria because the life cycle of their RBC offers enough time for plasmodium Spp to complete its life cycle..

shocked
ok.

1 Like

Re: Frequent Malaria Attack, What Could Be The Solution? by rdsalami103: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
did you find any help to your constant malaria yet? please Whatsapp me 08063648683
IDnoble1:
Hello Nairalanders,
I have been battling with stubborn malaria going to two years now and I'm getting disturbed day by day with the menace. I'm a male in my late thirties, with AC genotype. Right now I'm battling with the malaria which is résistant to any form of arthemeter and lumefantrin. I have tried several anti malaria drugs but no desired result. I have also been to state hospital and I was directed to do series of tests, including HIV, but only malaria was detected. The doctor gave me some drugs including an anti malaria drug called MALAJOK after like 3 weeks of taking the drugs, the symptoms resurfaced.
The last time I treated malaria successfully was when I used chloroquine (the counting ones). I still prefer it even with the way it makes the skin hitches but it is not available over the counter anymore and the type that I could easily get Elaquine brand has not also been effective fr me.
I have even tried some antibiotics with antimalaria drugs, the stubborn malaria still relapsed after a month. Sincerely I'm fed up with the ways I take drugs every month.
Even local herbs too won't do as I have tried several ones.
Pls share your experience with malaria perhaps you could help me out

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo: When Nigerians Were Vaccinated Using AK47 From 60s To 80s / Get This Herbal Fibroid Tea / Young Nigerian Who Invented Ventilator Wins Big As FG Partners With Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.