Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Basketmouth Pampers Wife, Elsie With #6million Car Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Pampers Wife, Elsie With #6million Car Gift (3099 Views)

Baskemouth’s Wife Elsie Flaunts Booty As She Rocks Denim (photos) / Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie At Linda Ikeji's Home [PICS] / Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Pampers Wife, Elsie With #6million Car Gift by murphyfada(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2010
Even with all the bad belle press that trailed the relationship of basketmouth and the mother of his kid Elsie, we can still say that there is love in air for the couples as we heard that basketmouth just bought a car valued at over #6million for his wife to be, Elsie. We even heard that they have picked a Nov 6th date for their wedding and it promises to be a talk of the town wedding. What God has joined together let no bad belle people put assunder. Congrats ooo basketmouth. Get get mouth die!

www...com
Re: Basketmouth Pampers Wife, Elsie With #6million Car Gift by semid4lyfe(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2010
Ehen ehen. . .how romantic grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Pampers Wife, Elsie With #6million Car Gift by slap1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2010
Which car is that?
Re: Basketmouth Pampers Wife, Elsie With #6million Car Gift by naijadiva2(f): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2010
I wanna know the kind of car b4 i get excited. tongue tongue grin
Re: Basketmouth Pampers Wife, Elsie With #6million Car Gift by semid4lyfe(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2010
slap1:

Which car is that?
A 2010 Toyota venza so I read grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Pampers Wife, Elsie With #6million Car Gift by favouredjb(f): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2010
Wow
Re: Basketmouth Pampers Wife, Elsie With #6million Car Gift by favouredjb(f): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2010
Na wa o!
Re: Basketmouth Pampers Wife, Elsie With #6million Car Gift by slap1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2010
semid4lyfe:

A 2010 Toyota venza so I read grin grin
That one follow for promo!
Re: Basketmouth Pampers Wife, Elsie With #6million Car Gift by Precchris: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2012
I thnk say, basketmouth don do he wedding.

(1) (Reply)

South African President Jacob Zuma Weds 4th Wife Gloria Ngema, His 6th Marriage! / 'I Wll Do Anything To Achieve My Dreams' - Boób Exposing Singer (PHOTOS) / Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson in "Chelsea" London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.