Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why Your Feet Is Swollen. Number 3&5 Will Shock You. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Your Feet Is Swollen. Number 3&5 Will Shock You. (605 Views)

Please Help, My Eye Is Swollen / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Feet Is Swollen. Number 3&5 Will Shock You. by eskepar: 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Many things can cause swollen feet but the main ones are:-
1. Injury: if you take the wrong step or fall, your swollen foot can be signed of sprain or broken bone.. Your foot and ankle swell as your blood rushes the part to heal it up. If it hurt a lot or you can't use it to walk, please see the doctor.
2. Pregnancy : when a lady is pregnant one of the natural symptom is swollen foot because a lady's body retain more water when she is pregnant. Note that the swollen foot can get more severe after standing for too long.
3. Pre-eclampsia: a pregnancy woman for more than 21 weeks complaining of headache, belly pain, can't breathe could be a sign of pre-eclampsia. This disease is linked to high blood pressure and if not taken care of immediately can lead to damage of kidney or liver. See the doctor Asap. ( For some woman thinking having headache or stomach pain is normal please ensure to see your doctor and be sure it is nothing to worry about).
4. Chronic Venous: we see these mostly on our old people. This happened when there is a damage to the blood passage (i.e vein that circulate the blood from heart to the feet then back to the heart in one -way direction). If the blood does not return to the heart in the right way then it stick to the leg and causes swelling leg and feet.
5. Liver Disease: if you drink too much alcohol most times, your liver have to fix itself again and again which could lead to scar tissue of the liver which may cause the liver not to work as it is suppose to work thereby causing storage of water at the leg, face, stomach and feet.
With this information you have gotten, what do you do when you have swollen feet? I'll be sharing that with you soon, stay tune. Please hit the like button if you find this post helpful. Allow follow my page to get the latest health information.
Stay healthy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Worst Hospitals In Portharcourt Nigeria / Treatment For Infertility In Both Male And Female/ Quick Ejaculation And More.. / Step By Step Tips To Choose The Right Food For Your Kitten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.