Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church (67703 Views)

Complete Biography Of Saint Moses Orimolade Tunolase..the Founder: C&S / Prophet Sunday Michael Accused Of Ritual. Ondo Cherubim & Seraphim Church Sealed / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by birdie: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2019
OP, please continue the story.
Tell us of Prophet Moses Orimolade's missionary works, the healing powers, his burial, relocation of his body to his native Jare hometown and the mysterious melodies from his burial room every night.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Gforce2019: 10:39am On Jun 09, 2019
ajbf:
Do you know that the present Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) was once under the authority of C & S before?

Yes , you are right.

C & S movement was so powerful during this man of God time but now.. ..
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by superior1: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2019
Westsida:

Say what you know! Don’t talk trash about what you don’t know!

True. I have said what I know and those who TRUELY know, know I know what I definitely know.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by bigboluet(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2019
Many of the Pentecostal churches today are from C&S.

The fold is too powerful and spiritually conscious. God bless C&S church.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by kutashi: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

You are wrong. Most churches and even Muslims got some of their worship practice from cherubim and seraphim.
I hope u are sleeping when u wrote this crap! My advice for u is to continue sleeping and don't wake up grin
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

You are wrong. Most churches and even Muslims got some of their worship practice from cherubim and seraphim.

Lie, am a Muslim and christain shears nothing in common. But if you want to talk About church I think caltholic churches are the oldest churches in the world not cherubim and seraphim. And both cherubim and seraphim and caltholic none of you are on right part. Because no place where Jesus command you to go church. Jesus never go church or build church none of his 12 deciple build church or go church, church is a pagan and scam. I take Jews serious not christain. If you have knowledge about Jews come let talk, but christainity is zero.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by unitysheart(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2019
mightyhaze:
take am easy sam. you too serious

grin
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Dayellow: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2019
Back at home, she quite naturally related her incredible experience to Tunolase, her husband, who arranged that the Ifa oracle be consulted at once. The couple was surprised when the oracle predicted that the child of the conception would be an important saint. It also said the child was being sent by the Almighty God to preach the gospel of his Son, Jesus Christ. This was beyond the comprehension of both Tunolase and his wife, especially as the Christian gospel had not yet been preached in that locality. However, the prescribed rites were performed and offerings were made to ensure a safe delivery for the mother. Tunolase, himself an Ifa priest, consulted the oracle privately for more enlightenment about the expected child, and it was further revealed that it would be a male child pre-ordained of God as his special apostle to the pagans of Yorubaland. He was therefore to be treated as a Nazarite.

The ultimate arrival of the new child brought to its parents mixed feelings. They were happy that a new member had been added to the family but were filled with embarrassment and apprehension in view of the circumstances surrounding his birth and the incidents which occurred on the day he was born. It is said that the new child “stood up in its birth blood” desiring “to walk out three times.” However, the midwife who helped during the mother’s labour “pressed down the baby with force.” Summoned to the scene, the embarrassed father began to recite incantations which eventually calmed the excited child. He then went out to report to certain elderly people what had happened in his house [4].

This story probably is the way the United Church of Cherubim and Seraphim (C & S) accounts for Moses Orimolade’s prolonged paralysis. It is generally believed that, as a direct consequence of this incident, the boy Orimolade could neither stand nor walk until he was well over five years of age. The incantations pronounced by his father had the horrible effect of a curse which might have incapacitated him permanently. Tunolase was so frightened by this strange incident that he decided to avoid any further embarrassment by killing himself. At a family meeting, which he convened, he disclosed his intentions to do so but was condemned for his apparent cowardice. Egunjobi, one of his own children, thought it would be reasonable for him to live in order to see what the child would become. While Tunolase expressed satisfaction with the entreaties of his family, his visible state of melancholy left no doubt that he had little time to live.

The final blow came with the message Tunolase received from the infant boy, a few days after he had dismissed Orimolade and his mother from his sight for good: that he should go to the top of a nearby hill (now known by C & S in Ikare as Calvary) and there in penitence confess his sins to God. This message threw Tunolase into a state of utter despair and he was taken ill. He requested that his wife, Orimolade’s mother, be summoned to his bedside. As the sobbing woman knelt beside him, he blessed her in the manner of an elderly Yoruba man about to die. He died a few days after this event and was buried honourably.

Orimolade Okejebu spent his youth in Ikare. Hardly had the excitement aroused by the incidents experienced at his birth subsided than he became the centre of attention again. This time the scene was in the only church in the town, St. Stephen’s Anglican Church, which belonged to the C.M.S. Mission. On this particular night, the minister was drawn to the church by a strange light and the sound of singing. It was puzzling to him how anybody could be using the building at that time of night without his knowledge so he decided to investigate. He knocked at the main entrance and the door opened by itself. To his great amazement, the whole building was empty except for a small child of about five sitting on the floor in a kind of bright phosphorescent illumination. It occurred to the shocked minister [5] that the c

antobrige:

If you that u don't have complete news concerning a particular topic, please don't start it, I actually followed your link to ur site and still yet the complete story is not there... U eventually stopped where u stopped here
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2019
This man is just fake.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2019
unitysheart:

I am a Christian. I don't use any image in my worship. No rosary, no cross.

Hummmmmmmm. But if you still believe Jesus is God then you are still native doctor, if you are still going to church you are Antichrist, because Jesus said in your bible whenever you want to pray go into your room and pray don't pray in the street so people can see you are praying. Showing up in the street is pagan way, tell me why are you going to church?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by UbiPetrus: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

It's fine, I wasn't trying to argue with anyone. Maybe can find out certain things through proper research or you can just keep to what you believe in. It's not a fighting stuff.
Simple question and you are going on the defensive. Are you unable to defend your own submission?
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by SEGLIZ: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2019
omoadeleye:

thanks

you are welcome.
there is search option for freebasic click on it then type the name it would give every detail about him.
just any info.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by DonFebzyBlog(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Lie, am a Muslim and christain shears nothing in common. But if you want to talk About church I think caltholic churches are the oldest churches in the world not cherubim and seraphim. And both cherubim and seraphim and caltholic none of you are on right part. Because no place where Jesus command you to go church. Jesus never go church or build church none of his 12 deciple build church or go church, church is a pagan and scam. I take Jews serious not christain. If you have knowledge about Jews come let talk, but christainity is zero.

I wonder why you have twisted everything. In all you wrote, were did I bring up these issues you have stated. You are entitled to your believe and opinion about certain things just same way I do. I only wanted to quote someone because of what the person said but then I think I even quoted the wrong person. However even at that, I am not competing with anyone about what they believe in regards to religion. Everyone is entitled to what they believe in and it works for them. You can say these things you stated here over and over again but at the end it's your own believe and it might be working good for you. Many other people have their own believe which works out good for them as well. Now the only thing I can say is that you should not feel you are wiser because you have your own believe and think yours is right. You might be wrong or you might be right. Do not throw what you believe on other people thinking you are making a reasonable point. Keep whatever you believe in to yourself and make it always work for you if it does. I hope you get the point of this advice.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by unitysheart(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Hummmmmmmm. But if you still believe Jesus is God then you are still native doctor, if you are still going to church you are Antichrist, because Jesus said in your bible whenever you want to pray go into your room and pray don't pray in the street so people can see you are praying. Showing up in the street is pagan way, tell me why are you going to church?

Jesus is not same as Almighty God. He is lesser to him. Now, as per going to church, you are making a serious mistake. I go to my house of worship not to pray, but to worship God. Meaningful discussions about how to be good citizens, be of high morals and values are discussed there. It is reasonable to pray before and after such discussions. Isn't it?

Do not forget. Jesus himself had meaningful discussions in synagogues while on earth. Same for his apostles and other disciples.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Davidoff2000: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Learn a skill, begin to earn a living...
Become a Data Network Installer...
Cabling Technician..
Low Voltage Engineer
Telecom Technician...
All rolled into 1..
For just N20,000 in 3days
Call 0708 394 1087

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Oshin56(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Westsida:

Not at all. He was born cripple, not made cripple!
he was not born cripple, he was made crippled by his father simple as abc
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by logan2(m): 11:15am On Jun 09, 2019
1879 with colored picture , this must be a joke, absolutely ridiculous undecided
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by winkmart: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Yeah you are right. TB Joshua is orimolade reincarnate.

Gbefun
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Sydney17(m): 11:27am On Jun 09, 2019
and they are both from the same Akoko community
odave:
The man is special, read TB Joshua story too, these are people with extraordinary gifts. From their childhood you will discover they are special ones. And op you can do better by completing the story for others to read.

I read somewhere that he was physically challenged, didn't marry, had an assistant a lady called Abiodun...

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Ostrogoth(m): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2019
Am a Christian, but I cannot bring myself to believe these grandiose tales of so-called prophets who are validated by oracles and other unchristian witnesses. Sounds similar to Mormonism. Even our Lord Jesus didn't speak from the womb or as an infant and He only started His ministry when He was baptized in the Holy Spirit. In addition, Colossians 2 vs 8 says "[/b]beware lest anyone deceive you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the traditions of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ[b]"

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by PapaAdanna: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2019
This an afonja church,

Very diabolic
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Ernchibyke(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2019
omoadeleye:
Nice one, but i wish the OP can post all the story here for us who use freebasics that cant browse on external site.
U dey use freebasics,and after u ll be commenting shit here
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I have read the story of this powerful prophet of God. He encountered a lot of witches and wizards and conquered them. During his days he condemned human sacrifices been carried out in Benin kingdom( I even heard he had some spiritual battles with the Benin royalty concerning this).

You say wetin

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2019
sonsomegrigbo:
That's why cherubim and seraphim no get bearing..

Them go do Islam small, Christianity small and babalawo small...

Anyway, what do I expect from the town that's so close to IGBOLAND

grin

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by omoadeleye(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2019
Ernchibyke:

U dey use freebasics,and after u ll be commenting shit here

poo ko shii ni.

Anyway to get to the same way others have beenm means equality to life. So if you pay to go online and i use another cheap method to come online, so you need to be ashamed that we are almost at per the same level.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by victorazyvictor(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2019
sonsomegrigbo:
That's why cherubim and seraphim no get bearing..

Them go do Islam small, Christianity small and babalawo small...

Anyway, what do I expect from the town that's so close to IGBOLAND

Business abi grin
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by omoadeleye(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2019
SEGLIZ:

you are welcome.
there is search option for freebasic click on it then type the name it would give every detail about him.
just any info.

thanks i have just tried the process and am done reading his biography.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
odave:
The man is special, read TB Joshua story too, these are people with extraordinary gifts. From their childhood you will discover they are special ones. And op you can do better by completing the story for others to read.

I read somewhere that he was physically challenged, didn't marry, had an assistant a lady called Abiodun...

An assistant sperm remover or what?
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by olabeth(f): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
God bless you
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by SEGLIZ: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
omoadeleye:

thanks i have just tried the process and am done reading his biography.

great.
good to know it worked.
keep enjoying it, though not full% google but it gives adequate info.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by 1shortblackboy: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
odave:

so u just believe any incredible thing u read ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

''Wicked Village Wait For Me, I'm Coming'' (Photo) / Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / First Presbyterian Church Of Bellefonte Holds Last Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.