Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

City College Of Health Sciences And Technology, Zaria Fully Accredited - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / City College Of Health Sciences And Technology, Zaria Fully Accredited (2643 Views)

NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt / List Of Courses Offered At College Of Health Sciences And Technology Maiduguri / Kogi State University School Of Health Sciences Shut Down Over Accreditation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

City College Of Health Sciences And Technology, Zaria Fully Accredited by zentrich(m): 4:37am On Jun 09, 2019
Recently i was wondering about vast comments and curiosity of people about the accreditation of one of the fastest growing schools of health in Kaduna state by Name City College of Health Sciences and Technology Zaria a school of Health Sciences located in Zaria Kaduna state, until when i paid the school a visit myself and met the Provost Mr. Sankyai Obadiah and he took me round the school and also showed me their letter of accreditation with the following bodies 1. Community Health Practitioners of Nigeria 2. Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria 3. Optometrist And Dispensing Optician Board of Nigeria 4. Pharmacists Council Of Nigeria 5. Dental Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria 6. West Africa Health Examination Board 7. Environmental Health Officers Registration Council Of Nigeria and it also affiliates with many institutions that are of reputation, you can apply to the school by visiting www.cchstz.edu.ng, it is worthy to note that it is one of the cheapest schools of health in Kaduna state

(1) (Reply)

Triplets Complete Same School With Same GPA Score Of 4.0 / Nsude Pyramids: A Forgotten Historical Structures Built By Ancient Igbos / Lagos State University(2023/2024) Post Graduate Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.