Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment (13781 Views)

CAS Reinstates Ahmad Ahmad As CAF President / African Soccer President, Ahmad Ahmad Banned For 5 Years By FIFA / CAF President, Ahmad Ahmad Arrested In Paris. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by micfoley: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Pinnick will be like " Father , let thy will be done!"

He is on the way to becoming CAF president be dat

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by sodeide2013: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Fear women
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by UKBobo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
OdefaGirl:
Good for him! And so shall it be unto those potbelly men in high positions that oppress ladies because of sex. Amen. Even the flat belly ones shall not be left out in this my prayer, as long as u harass or intimidate women for sex.

Madam, go easy abeg
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by OdefaGirl(f): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
UKBobo:

Madam, go easy abeg

NaijaBobo, na so e dey. If u follow dey do am, comot hand oo. E no good nah, if them give una, make una collect (if u want), but them no give, do d right thing wey u suppose do for person. cool

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Legendguru: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
oh
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by CuntMiner(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Which 1 is accused aqain na??....he do am!....thats what matters and i pray he is jailed 4 it...
tell me more about ur signature...doesi it av to di wit ur girlfriend
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Sonnobax15(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
CuntMiner:
tell me more about ur signature...doesi it av to di wit ur girlfriend
hmmm...it'll cost you 2 be lectured by me,whether itz ma siqnature or not!
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by CuntMiner(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sonnobax15:
hmmm...it'll cost you 2 be lectured by me,whether itz ma siqnature or not!
lolz,cost..i was just amazed
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by potbelly(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Not all of us are like that...
OdefaGirl:
Good for him! And so shall it be unto those potbelly men in high positions that oppress ladies because of sex. Amen. Even the flat belly ones shall not be left out in this my prayer, as long as u harass or intimidate women for sex.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Sonnobax15(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
CuntMiner:
lolz,cost..i was just amazed

Owk then...btw,why are u so concerned about ma siqqy??
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by CuntMiner(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Owk then...btw,why are u so concerned about ma siqqy??
my girlfriend been away for seven month to go work....she hasnt been home but we do speak..sometimes.i feel..she hasnt been home cos i dont av money..im still an aspiring footballer
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Sonnobax15(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
CuntMiner:
my girlfriend been away for seven month to go work....she hasnt been home but we do speak..sometimes.i feel..she hasnt been home cos i dont av money..im still an aspiring footballer
Bro,you don't have a qirlfriend then...take it or leave it!...
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by CuntMiner(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Bro,you don't have a qirlfriend then...take it or leave it!...
yeah but d tin is she hasnt made enough dough,but im like even if it once..she should a been home,if i was a rich footballer,she wouldnt go dat far so other ladies wont take me....she says she loves me dearly..anyway,dat y i was surprised when i saw ur signature
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Lawschool: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin grin ;DI was asked to employ someone for my ex company, I employed the girl with the biggest breasts, she stole 800k after 3 weeks, I landed in hot soup
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by EARNOLUMIDE(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
Haba...
shocked
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Sonnobax15(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
CuntMiner:
yeah but d tin is she hasnt made enough dough,but im like even if it once..she should a been home,if i was a rich footballer,she wouldnt go dat far so other ladies wont take me....she says she loves me dearly..anyway,dat y i was surprised when i saw ur signature
bro,itz just a personal philosophy..a woman may pretend 2 love u when u are broke..but the truth is that women and money are inseparable atoms..so ma advice 2 u is that u should move on with ur life..hustle and make money,las las,she qo beqin come around!
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by UKBobo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
OdefaGirl:

NaijaBobo, na so e dey. If u follow dey do am, comot hand oo. E no good nah, if them give una, make una collect (if u want), but them no give, do d right thing wey u suppose do for person. cool

Madam. Na Gentleman now. I don't agree with a by force mentality, for anything.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by CuntMiner(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sonnobax15:
bro,itz just a personal philosophy..a woman may pretend 2 love u when u are broke..but the truth is that women and money are inseparable atoms..so ma advice 2 u is that u should move on with ur life..hustle and make money,las las,she qo beqin come around!
yeah thanx..appreciate

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by panpan(m): 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
MhizMuna:
A public relation consultant from Mali, Mariam Diakite, told The New York Times that she was fired by Ahmad for rejecting his advances.

If she was fired for rejecting his advances, why didn't she complain at that time?

MhizMuna:
She stated that Ahmad informed her he was terminating her appointment because he had informed officials that they were in a romantic relationship, and that it would be a conflict of interest if she carried on working.

If she did not raise any objection to Ahmad informing officials of their romantic relationship at that time, then perhaps they were actually in a romantic relationship.

If such a relationship is against service rules of The Confederation of African Football (CAF), then it is in order for one of them (usually the junior staff member) to be relieved of their employment.
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by ykalhaji(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Abeg, where the Sexual Harassment You guys where in a relationship, he told the committee you guys were in a relationship, they said you can't get job because y'all were in a relationship, Abeg how us that one sexual harassment??

Abi na me no understand the article ni
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by OdefaGirl(f): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
potbelly:
Not all of us are like that...

grin grin grin...but wait oo, what's ur name again?
Better for u not to belong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by OdefaGirl(f): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
UKBobo:

Madam. Na Gentleman now. I don't agree with a by force mentality, for anything.

Better cool
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Sonnobax15(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
CuntMiner:
yeah thanx..appreciate
No probz bro!
Re: Ahmad Ahmad Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Bonapart(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
Preshy561:

See this potential terrorist that their religious men rape under age is talking about pastors. Go get a life.
don't fight with touts... they were born to be stupid, hence you be like them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roger Federer Withdraws From Roland Garros / Morocco, Portugal And Spain To Co-Host 2030 FIFA World Cup / IFAB Clarifies Offside Rule, ‘deliberate Play’ Interpretation For 2022/23 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.