Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Please, Everyone, I Need Mentoring Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, Everyone, I Need Mentoring Help! (421 Views)

The Canadian Relocation And Mentoring Blueprint 3.0 / Hello everyone, I am from China,I hope to help you. can be friends with you. / Special Lagos Mentoring Business Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Everyone, I Need Mentoring Help! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2019
Good morning everyone.

I have considered everything about my life and I have decided that I will be going online full-time. I've read about many online ventures here but I've never really understood any. I strongly believe that I'd make in any of these fields but I can't do it on my own.

Please, I'm more than willing to learn from anyone. Please. I've done quite some odd and poor jobs. Kindly help me. I'm just starting out. I'm sorry if you'll be asking me for money, I can't afford any fees, please.

However, you will never regret training me. I will ensure my best to see that you become better too.

WhatsApp:
If your preferre medium is here too, I'm ready. Please.
I have always pledged never to go illegal. Kindly help me.

I wish us all a prosperous week ahead.
Re: Please, Everyone, I Need Mentoring Help! by cvibe2: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Good morning everyone.

I have considered everything about my life and I have decided that I will be going online full-time. I've read about many online ventures here but I've never really understood any. I strongly believe that I'd make in any of these fields but I can't do it on my own.

Please, I'm more than willing to learn from anyone. Please. I've done quite some odd and poor jobs. Kindly help me. I'm just starting out. I'm sorry if you'll be asking me for money, I can't afford any fees, please.

However, you will never regret training me. I will ensure my best to see that you become better too.

WhatsApp: +2347057797612.
Email: yinoluwalogo@gmail.com
If your preferre medium is here too, I'm ready. Please.
I have always pledged never to go illegal. Kindly help me.

I wish us all a prosperous week ahead.

Have you used Google before? You can search any topics you do not understand from there.

1 Like

Re: Please, Everyone, I Need Mentoring Help! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:15am On Jun 09, 2019
cvibe2:

Have you used Google before? You can search any topics you do not understand from there.
Bruv, I've tried Google but I've not gotten great results. Every link takes you to a site that asks for money. I don't have money but if I'm able to squeeze a little out for this purpose, I want to be sure I'm not being scammed.
Thanks, I hope you understand.
Re: Please, Everyone, I Need Mentoring Help! by czarina(f): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Bruv, I've tried Google but I've not gotten great results. Every link takes you to a site that asks for money. I don't have money but if I'm able to squeeze a little out for this purpose, I want to be sure I'm not being scammed.
Thanks, I hope you understand.
You saw so many things alright, but which of them caught your attention? You have to know one of two in depth before you leap.
Re: Please, Everyone, I Need Mentoring Help! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2019
czarina:
You saw so many things alright, but which of them caught your attention? You have to know one of two in depth before you leap.
Affiliate marketing catches my eye. Of course, there are other lucrative prospects but I just don't know them. However, I'm basically a writer so I'd prefer doing content creation. However, I've read that getting approved is difficult on freelancing sites while getting gigs after the approval is even more difficult. I don't have any Fiverr or Up work account nor a PayPal. I even read that Nigerians can't receive cash through it.
Re: Please, Everyone, I Need Mentoring Help! by czarina(f): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2019
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Affiliate marketing catches my eye. Of course, there are other lucrative prospects but I just don't know them. However, I'm basically a writer so I'd prefer doing content creation. However, I've read that getting approved is difficult on freelancing sites while getting gigs after the approval is even more difficult. I don't have any Fiverr or Up work account nor a PayPal. I even read that Nigerians can't receive cash through it.
Go to business section. This thing is basically DIY sometimes.

There's this thread by Beatzone on Fiverr about creating and succeeding with a Nigerian account on the platform. Thoroughly go through the first ten pages.

You'll know everything there is to know. There's another thread on Upwork but I'll advise that you be sure of your stuff before you get an account on those platforms... If you buy your way in, them go use bad reviews pursue you.

Truth, unless you do your own in depth research, no one will teach you affiliate marketing that works for free. And if I were you, I'll avoid those e-books merchants. Lots of them are just built on theories nothing practical.

Lastly, go through business section, look for threads on subjects that really interest you... They should have plenty of comments from different people, people tend to drop their ideas there.

P. S

If you're running a Nigerian account on Upwork and Fiverr, you don't may not need PayPal especially on Upwork as you have option of direct payment to your local bank account. Exchange rate is a tad lower though.

Just read up first then let us in on how far you've gone.
Re: Please, Everyone, I Need Mentoring Help! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2019
czarina:
Go to business section. This thing is basically DIY sometimes.

There's this thread by Beatzone on Fiverr about creating and succeeding with a Nigerian account on the platform. Thoroughly go through the first ten pages.

You'll know everything there is to know. There's another thread on Upwork but I'll advise that you be sure of your stuff before you get an account on those platforms... If you buy your way in, them go use bad reviews pursue you.

Truth, unless you do your own in depth research, no one will teach you affiliate marketing that works for free. And if I were you, I'll avoid those e-books merchants. Lots of them are just built on theories nothing practical.

Lastly, go through business section, look for threads on subjects that really interest you... They should have plenty of comments from different people, people tend to drop their ideas there.

P. S

If you're running a Nigerian account on Upwork and Fiverr, you don't may not need PayPal especially on Upwork as you have option of direct payment to your local bank account. Exchange rate is a tad lower though.

Just read up first then let us in on how far you've gone.
Thank you so much. I'm already on that thread now. Thank you very much. You've really helped me. I wish you a prosperous week ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Everyone, I Need Mentoring Help! by Ghanaian(m): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
upwork is making people happy

Approval of all upwork Account
Setup of New upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Also Get 3years NORD PREMIUM/UNLIMITED VPN

Call or whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Dell Laptop For A Low Price / Equipment For Hire / l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.