Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Jose Mourinho Ready To Become New Newcastle Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Ready To Become New Newcastle Manager (585 Views)

NBA: Ime Udoka To Become New Houston Rockets Head Coach - Sources / Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss / Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Ready To Become New Newcastle Manager by weezyk(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2019
Multi-billionaire Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan is still in talks to buy Newcastle United and has already set some managerial targets if he completes the process of buying over Newcastle. Mourinho has emerged as one of them.

The former Manutd boss, who is aware of the interest, has told friends the Newcastle job is one that he would consider seriously.

Mourinho said last season: “I like to go there. I like the feeling of going to Mr Robson’s home. I like that feeling. I like the stadium. I like the atmosphere. They are a good, enthusiastic crowd. I like the Geordies.”

He insists he would be open to the challenge of managing a club that wasn’t among the biggest clubs but had the potential to eventually compete for trophies. The Portuguese believes Newcastle fit into that category.

Mourinho won Champions League with Porto and Inter Milan. He also won the league title in Portugal (twice), England (three times), Italy (twice) and Spain, domestic cups in all four nations, the old UEFA Cup and the Europa League.

He has been out of job since being sacked by Man United in December during his third season in charge after falling out with some players and bad results.

Do you know that Mourinho has not won a game at St. James Park in seven attempts, with Chelsea and Manchester United. He lost four and drew three games.

Also Read: See Players Released By Manutd
Also Read: Van Dijk Deserves To Win Ballon d’Or
Source: https://whenhow24..com/2019/06/jose-mourinho-ready-to-become-new.html?m=1

Re: Jose Mourinho Ready To Become New Newcastle Manager by Abfinest007(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2019
let keep our finger cross
Re: Jose Mourinho Ready To Become New Newcastle Manager by elgramz: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2019
That would make the premiership very interesting but I think Newcastle should stick with Benitez, je is a great manager

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Ready To Become New Newcastle Manager by Nbote(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2019
Baba don see say top clubs no send am again b3cos of his antics so he has to settle for less

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Guinea: Iwobi May Take Over Playing Duties From Mikel / Former Man.u Boss Jose Mourinho In Talks With China's Richest Man To Take Over G / Messi Will Win This Year 6th Balloon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.