Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Is Money The Source Of Tranquillity In A Polygamous Home? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Money The Source Of Tranquillity In A Polygamous Home? (511 Views)

Is Money The Most Valuable Tangible (physical) Thing In Life? / Time Is Money. Do You Manage Your Time Well? / Is Money Everything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Money The Source Of Tranquillity In A Polygamous Home? by Omokemesi(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2010
For years, I have been nursing the ambition to marry at least three wives. Lack of enough fund has all along been the block between me and polygamy. When I revealed my age-long desire to one of my friends recently, he asked: "Do you think money is the source of peace in the homes of polygamists that have no problems in their families?" He bluntly refused to elaborate. As luck would have it, and to my suprise, a Pastor who was passing by saw me yesterday and predicted that God would open the gate of blessing for me come 2011. I am in a fix. -OMOKEMESI

(1) (Reply)

Fashionista / News Now On Nuhu Ribadu / Get To Your Office In Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.