Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism (1208 Views)

Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion / Cannibalism In The Bible! / Cannibalism In The Bible: Det 28:53-57, Lev 26:29, Jer 19:9, Ezek 5:10, Lam 4:10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by Echidime(m): 1:03pm On May 07, 2007
This is shocking,I want to hear the view of everyone in the house. The white make us to beleive that everything EVIL COMES FROM Africa, the pictures heres has proving them wrong. The white eat human being,yet they will tell us that evil and killing is from our sweet continent.

This is their way of religion ritual.

What are your views?

Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by English1(f): 12:33am On May 08, 2007
What are you on about?
Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by Horus(m): 3:04am On May 30, 2007
The word “cannibalism” according to the American Heritage Dictionary is defined as “eating the flesh of other human beings.”According to The Bible in John 6:54-57, 2 Kings 6:28-29, and Ezekiel 39:17, God is telling people to eat flesh and drink blood.
Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by thesilent1(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2007
@ Horus,

God is telling people to eat flesh and drink blood.

you just had to spoil it, eh! LOL

you do realise that he is not LITERALLY tell them to eat flesh, right?!

and if you do, then it is just being childish.

if you do NOT, then try and read it again and see if your view lines up with the text
Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by TellyB(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2007
thesilent1:

you do realise that he is not LITERALLY tell them to eat flesh, right?!

@thesilent1,

Go read the text yourself - God did NOT tell people to eat flesh or drink blood in 2 Kings 6:28-29 or Ezekiel 39:17.

John 6:54-57 is symbolic for the feast of the Supper which Christians partake with bread and fruit of the vine:

For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus
the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: And when he had given thanks,
he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in
remembrance of me. After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped,
saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in
remembrance of me. For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew
the Lord's death till he come.
--- I Cor. 11:23-26

And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to
the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks,
and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament,
which is shed for many for the remission of sins. --- Matt. 26:26-28
Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by TellyB(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2007
@Horus,

Horus:

The word “cannibalism” according to the American Heritage Dictionary is defined as “eating the flesh of other human beings.”According to The Bible in John 6:54-57, 2 Kings 6:28-29, and Ezekiel 39:17, God is telling people to eat flesh and drink blood.

Where did God tell PEOPLE to eat flesh and drink blood in 2 Kings 6:28-29 and Ezekiel 39:17?
Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by thesilent1(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2007
my naivety lets me down again; trusting people to quote the word correctly here!lol

i thought i would give the benefit of the doubt that EVEN IF it did say that, it would not have been literal, but once again iron sharpens iron!!

nice one Telly b!!!

Horus, from now on if you say good morning, i will have to look outside!!!  grin
Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by Horus(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2007
"Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds" - Ezekiel 5:10

"You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters" - Lev 26:29

"With their own hands compassionate women have cooked their own children, who became their food when my people were destroyed" - Lam 4:10

"Then he (king of Israel) asked her, "What's the matter?" She answered, "This woman said to me, 'Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him" - 2 kings 6:28-29.

Other biblical evidence of Yahweh inspired cannibalism can be found in Deut 28:53, Jer 19:9, Lam 2:20
Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by thesilent1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2007
2 Kings 6:28-29 and Ezekiel 39:17?

i thought the question was to confirm the accusation from the ABOVE passages as YOU had earlier CLAIMED?
Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by Horus(m): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2007
i thought the question was to confirm the accusation from the ABOVE passages as YOU had earlier CLAIMED?
The Bible was writted by GOD HIMSELF .Other biblical evidence of Yahweh inspired cannibalism can be found in Deut 28:53, Jer 19:9, Lam 2:20

"Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds" - Ezekiel 5:10

"You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters" - Lev 26:29

"With their own hands compassionate women have cooked their own children, who became their food when my people were destroyed" - Lam 4:10

"Then he (king of Israel) asked her, "What's the matter?" She answered, "This woman said to me, 'Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him" - 2 kings 6:28-29.
This is GOD's Words in The Bible by HIMSELF
Why cannibalism is recomanded by GOD in Deut 28:53, Jer 19:9, Lam 2:20 ??

Now Christians have to look in The Bible NOW to see that This is GOD's Words in The Bible by HIMSELF
I say it again, This is GOD's Words in The Bible by HIMSELF.

Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by thesilent1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2007

as in he hand-wrote it himself? just curious
Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by stimulus(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2007
@silent1,

Don't bother yourself. His "black jesus" has failed him woefully; so when he reads the Bible, he sees only cannibalism in it - the same thing that his black jesus was known to have done.

Have you ever wondered why the disciples of Jesus survived to preach the Gospel? Because Jesus Christ did not eat them up!

Meanwhile, have you ever wondered why the "black jesus" had no disciples and no god spoke to him? Yep - you might have guessed right: his black jesus ate up everything: his black disciples, the black race, and his chewed on his lips before he passed into oblivion!  tongue That is the one reason why Horus does not know a dot about his black jesus, and has been worrying himself to death attacking the Bible.

The next time you come across a Christian, watch his teeth - he might as well cannibalize you, since that is Horus message. But then, I wonder why Christians have not used their teeth to reduce the world population!  tongue
Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by Horus(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2007
So why do you Chirstians avoid to answer grin
Why cannibalism is recomanded by GOD in Deut 28:53, Jer 19:9, Lam 2:20 ??
This not an accusation this is GOD'S Words.
Here again look in [B]YOUR[/b] Bible at Deut 28:53, Jer 19:9, Lam 2:20
If you refuse to answer 1000 time this question
I will repost it again 1000 time  grin
Where are those Christians to answer the question
Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by Banderas(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2007
Horus - what exactly do those scriptures say? Does it say Christians should be cannibals, or is it talking about punishment for a way of life? Mate, if we must argue, let's argue, but please let's argue wisely
Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by Horus(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2007
@Banderas
but please let's argue wisely
At least.
You see i am just asking a question about: Deut 28:53, Jer 19:9, Lam 2:20
And also the following:

Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by Banderas(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2007
Horus, where in any of these passages is the bible saying that Christians should be cannibals?

"I once read an article on the internet. Some guy in Germany ate another guy"

Does the above statement imply that I am telling you to be a cannibal? I still insist, none of the passages you're quoting shows that the bible says christians should be cannibals
Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by Horus(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2007
@Banderas
I am just asking for an explanation,and still nothing??Why nobody want to answer??
Here again in the following:

Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by Banderas(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2007
With the way you have handled my response, I can see why nobody bothers to answer you
Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by thesilent1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2007
okay, lets try and take these one by one horus,

Then he (king of Israel) asked her, "What's the matter?" She answered, "This woman said to me, 'Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.' So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we may eat him,' but she had hidden him" - 2 kings 6:28-29.

desperation makes HUMANS do amazing things; NOT TOLD BY GOD though!

regarding the other passages, there is a figure of speech called the "prophetic peffect" and if you do NOT know these figures of speech as in reading the bible, you will ALWAYS read things incorrectly.

14`And if ye do not hearken to Me, and do not all these commands

the above is the preceeding verse 14 before your highlighted text. as you can see, it is a condition as to how despreate things CAN GET!!!!! not the way things CURRENTLY are!!! the same way God says in the famous Deut blessings and curses passage. God is simply telling you and israel what life would be like without him in it.

the above is ALSO a prophet stating the current situation of israel compared to where they should be!! NOT GOD talking!!!

Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds" - Ezekiel 5:10

7"Therefore, thus says the Lord GOD, 'Because you have (I)more turmoil than the nations which surround you and have not walked in My statutes, nor observed My ordinances, nor observed the ordinances of the nations which surround you,'

the above is verse 7 of the chapter you quoted and AGAIN you see that God is saying what life would be like BECAUSE israel left God!!! its never god saying what HE wants them to do!!! its not his will for us to eat each other no matter the situation.

the above is simply from me reading the passages you have quoted from google; not MY own bible or anything and if i am wrong i am sure my brothers like telly b, stimulus etc will correct me where needs be.

does the above answer your question?
Re: Disons Non Au Cannibalisme! Say No To Cannibalism by Horus(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2007
@thesilent1
This is very good that you have been trying to make an effort for explaining this portion of the Bible.You are not like the other Christians on the forum who are acting just like some Crazy Christians Fanatics.
What they do not overstand is that this portion of the "Holly" book need an explanation because even a kid reading the Bible will have to ask questions one day about this chapter,just because HE WANT TO KNOW, but this do not mean that he is attacking Christians,he is just asking questions.

(1)

Discover Four Simple Laws, and solve life's greatest mystery / Wicked Drums & Bass Tracks Over A Gospel Church Video Clips / Lord Maitreya Is Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.