Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Epic Talent Amazing Art Work That Will Leave You In Awe - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Epic Talent Amazing Art Work That Will Leave You In Awe (1024 Views)

Creative Art Work Done With Straws / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work / NEW: THE AMAZING ART GALLERY OF A PEN/BIRO ARTIST- FREEMAN (Freeman Arts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Talent Amazing Art Work That Will Leave You In Awe by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
I won't say much about this let your eyes speak.

Cc

Lalasticlalala

Seun

Crazyman

Prof800

erad

Kandiikane

Re: Epic Talent Amazing Art Work That Will Leave You In Awe by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
More pictures

Re: Epic Talent Amazing Art Work That Will Leave You In Awe by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
More

Re: Epic Talent Amazing Art Work That Will Leave You In Awe by MrDvc: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
Wow,these are nice.
Re: Epic Talent Amazing Art Work That Will Leave You In Awe by Davoneskay(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
If this is to to be considered for front page, you'd have to cite the reference link(s). And as well call out the MODS.
Re: Epic Talent Amazing Art Work That Will Leave You In Awe by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Davoneskay:
If this is to to be considered for front page, you'd have to cite the reference link(s). And as well call out the MODS.
I'm new to this platform. How do I do that?
Re: Epic Talent Amazing Art Work That Will Leave You In Awe by Davoneskay(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
donziggyman:
I'm new to this platform. How do I do that?
Edit your post by inserting the Web link of the pictures u uploaded. Second, you tag the monikers of NL moderators such as Seun, Lalasticlala, erad, prof800, Crazyman, Kandiikane, etc. Just write their names. E.g. CC: Seun, Erad, Kandiikane...etc.
Re: Epic Talent Amazing Art Work That Will Leave You In Awe by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Davoneskay:

Edit your post by inserting the Web link of the pictures u uploaded. Second, you tag the monikers of NL moderators such as Seun, Lalasticlala, erad, prof800, Crazyman, Kandiikane, etc. Just write their names. E.g. CC: Seun, Erad, Kandiikane...etc.

But there's no link to the picture. I don't blog either. A close artist friend sent it to me. It's in my laptop.
Re: Epic Talent Amazing Art Work That Will Leave You In Awe by Davoneskay(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
donziggyman:

But there's no link to the picture. I don't blog either. A close artist friend sent it to me. It's in my laptop.
Tell him to send u the link if it wasn't his own creativity. If it was him, then, post his pictures and create a suitable title referencing him as a genius. E.g. 'Young Edo Artiste....bla bla bla'
Re: Epic Talent Amazing Art Work That Will Leave You In Awe by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Davoneskay:

Tell him to send u the link if it wasn't his own creativity. If it was him, then, post his pictures and create a suitable title referencing him as a genius. E.g. 'Young Edo Artiste....bla bla bla'
lol I will get his picture.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Graphic Designs / Simple Designs II / Urgent Help Needed Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.