Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick (1293 Views)

My Dick Is Bringing Out Pus / Blue Water Coming Out Of South African Taps (Pictures, Video) / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by Bankyshinani(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hi nairalanders, I did a SFA test like 2 months ago n d result showed scanty growth of staph..my doctor treated the infection n place on manix to boost sperm count n I have bin using d drugs buh to my surprise yesterday,I came BK from work n as I pull my trouser,all I saw was blood stains on my boxers...I traced the source n I found out it is coming from my dick n since den I have bin confused cos I don't know what it means ..... please,any doctor in the house ?
Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by Anonymous4: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Buy pad. you've won the first man to Mensurated award

3 Likes

Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by Jmk9292(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Visit a certified hospital for ur good.

1 Like

Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by tyup(m): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
Anonymous4:
Buy pad. you've won the first man to Mensurated award

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by tyup(m): 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bankyshinani:
Hi nairalanders, I did a SFA test like 2 months ago n d result showed scanty growth of staph..my doctor treated the infection n place on manix to boost sperm count n I have bin using d drugs buh to my surprise yesterday,I came BK from work n as I pull my trouser,all I saw was blood stains on my boxers...I traced the source n I found out it is coming from my dick n since den I have bin confused cos I don't know what it means ..... please,any doctor in the house ?

Op slept with any girl of recent?
Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by Bankyshinani(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
tyup:

Op slept with any girl of recent?
NO
Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by NAJALYN: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
STC30 will solve your problem.

More on Stem Cell STC30 Therapy:

When you take 1 Satchet of Stem Cell STC30, it activates 80% of Cells in the Body, and this will multiply to billions.

It helps to Prevent, Control and Reverse over 134 ailments.
Stem Cell STC30 Therapy can heal any disease, depending on damage done to the body, from day 1 – 6 months. But within 3 – 7 days of taking the Therapy, changes can be noticed.

Stem Cells transform into Cells required by the body; they replace dead Cells, repair Cells damaged by diseases in the body, and also replace Organ Cells like Kidneys, Liver, Heart, etc. Also they multiply rapidly.

Stem Cells aid our body to function effectively.

Stem Cell STC30 is all organic, as it is extracted from plants, and so it has no side effects. It can be taken by Children, and Adults.

But Doctors in the Group
advise that pregnant women should not take it, though there has been no documented side effects.

But STC30 has helped married couples with fertility problem to have Children of their own.

The Stem Cell STC30 Therapy has unlimited power. It cures any type of disease in the body.

Please read the Post here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/05/03/more-on-stem-cell-stc30-therapy/

O R

You buy Norland's Immune Vital Capsules, Propolis-Lecithin Capsules, and Male Health Pad. Please see Posts on the Products below.

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/12/21/immune-vital-capsules-for-mens-vigor-and-vitality/

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/12/31/propolis-lecithin-capsules-for-energy/

https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/01/13/wuqing-male-health-pad-28-pcs-pack-treats-various-diseases/
Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by AngryParrot1: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2019
Bankyshinani:
I think it means that the staph has not gone anywhere.
Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by lomprico(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2019
Bankyshinani:

Go back to your doctor!
Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by NAJALYN: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
You can either buy and use Norland's Immune Vital Capsules, Propolis-Lecithin Capsules, and Male Health Pad. Please see Posts on the Products below.

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/12/21/immune-vital-capsules-for-mens-vigor-and-vitality/

http://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2018/12/31/propolis-lecithin-capsules-for-energy/

https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/01/13/wuqing-male-health-pad-28-pcs-pack-treats-various-diseases/

OR

STC30

Please see the Post on the Product below.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by Bankyshinani(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
lomprico:

Go back to your doctor!
thanks
Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by tobby20: 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Anybody that has treated staph or has correct herbal drugs should help this guy cos injections won't work again . cos your the bacteria came back with resistance varieries .. Quickly treat it before it destroy you
Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by chyangel(f): 6:31am On Jun 14, 2019
I have told him what to do, because if the infection wasn't treated properly with herbs, it will result to prostate, which is even the worst, go back to hospital and check if it's prostate or staphylococcus

1 Like

Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by engrelvis(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2019
AngryParrot1:

nothing like staph as STD bro because dey r part of body system. People r using it to make money. He shud do other STD test or check his kidney
Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by engrelvis(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2019
AngryParrot1:

nothing like staph as STD bro because dey r part of body system. People r using it to make money. He shud do other STD test or check his kidney.Also check nature of drugs taken recently
Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by DelilahMakinde(f): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2019
Chai ! Did you also sleep with Azeezat the yahoo girl ?

No cure...no cure.

KILL SCANTY STAPHYLOCOCCUS INFECTION BEFORE IT GETS WORSE

Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by Ganjafama(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
The only known and effective drug for treating staph is Vancomycin.
Re: Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick by emmako234: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2019
You need to get rid of Staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Candida infection, Premature ejaculation, Urinary tract infection, Erectile dysfunction, Asthma, Arthritis, infertility in men and women, Stroke, Fibroid, Cancer, Hypertitis, High blood pressure, Fallopian tube blockages, Diabetes, E.t.c. Order for the possible solution to your health challenges through this link and join people that are sharing testimonies.

https:///DYJaV4Xj1SpBVFKJfq1h2s

Or Call/Whatsapp +2348104441416

Your health is our priority

(1) (Reply)

Help! Severe Pain In The Neck / How Come Coronavirus Is Not In Russia And North Korea? / Is Vedic Life Care In Lekki A Good Hospital To Give Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.