Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

We Help With Your Order On USA Stores At Cheap Price. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Help With Your Order On USA Stores At Cheap Price. (776 Views)

Get Your MTN Data Subscriptions At A Very Cheap Price / Buy Face Shield At Affordable Price,place Your Order Now. / Lets Handle Your Order In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Help With Your Order On USA Stores At Cheap Price. by dgreatpaul(m): 1:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Are you looking to buy goods from Amazon, eBay, Walmart and other USA websites? or you want to shop on Alibaba/AliExpress?
Pls hire me to help you make the order at a cheaper cost . You only need to send me the link of the product and I make the order and it's delivered to your address in USA free or directly to Nigeria to your preferred address at a cost using the cheapest courier services
Prices of order on each websites
AMAZON/EBAY : 330/$.
OTHER USA STORES 350/$.
ALIEXPRESS/ALIBABA 350/$
SHOPIFY ORDER 355/$.

All orders from USA/Canada takes 11days before delivery to Nigeria.
ALSO contact me for your Airline bookings and Hotel reservation anywhere in the world both local and international.
Also help with Canada Visa application (AFFLIATED TI A CREDIBLE ORGANIZATION)
Also contact me for your bulk PayPal, payoneer and BTC funds both buying and sales.
I am always available .
Pls call or whatsapp me on
https:///2348093698554
+2348093698554
Re: We Help With Your Order On USA Stores At Cheap Price. by dgreatpaul(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
dgreatpaul:
Are you looking to buy goods from Amazon, eBay, Walmart and other USA websites? or you want to shop on Alibaba/AliExpress?
Pls hire me to help you make the order at a cheaper cost . You only need to send me the link of the product and I make the order and it's delivered to your address in USA free or directly to Nigeria to your preferred address at a cost using the cheapest courier services
OTHER USA STORES 350/$.
ALIEXPRESS/ALIBABA 350/$
SHOPIFY ORDER 355/$.

ALSO contact me for your Airline bookings and Hotel reservation anywhere in the world both local and international.
Also contact me for your bulk PayPal, payoneer and BTC funds both buying and sales.
I am always available .
https:///2348093698774
+2348093698774
Get In touch for swift deal
Re: We Help With Your Order On USA Stores At Cheap Price. by dgreatpaul(m): 12:38am On Jun 17, 2019
dgreatpaul:

Get In touch for swift deal
Contact anytime for business
Always available
Re: We Help With Your Order On USA Stores At Cheap Price. by dgreatpaul(m): 5:11am On Jun 25, 2019
dgreatpaul:
OTHER USA STORES 350/$.
ALIEXPRESS/ALIBABA 350/$
SHOPIFY ORDER 355/$.

I am always available .
https:///2348093698554
+2348093698554

Reach out anytime for business
Re: We Help With Your Order On USA Stores At Cheap Price. by 4ckTOT0: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
h

(1) (Reply)

500 Cartons Of M3 (N95) Mask Is Ready / We Need 5 20 Tons Tippers To Hire / Where Can I Buy Agric Products Cheaply Like sacks of Melon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.