Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Hnd Vs B.sc Professional Course - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Hnd Vs B.sc Professional Course (386 Views)

Enlightenment On Professional Course To Take As A Corp Member / Is NYSC Certificate Required For NDA Professional Course? (foreign Students) / Is Professional Course Really Beneficial In The Labour Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hnd Vs B.sc Professional Course by Gamborima(m): 5:41am On Jun 10, 2019
Pls some one help me,
i am a graduate of OND in the department of Urban & Regional Planning (URP), with a 3.28Gpa (upper credit) and i want to continiour my education, so in the state where i am, there is no B.Sc URP only HND URP they have it, & me 2 i don't want to leave my state and go to other state, and if i say i will apply for my state university they will send me 2 Geography department, so my question is, as your a graduate of HND or Degree, may i choose HND URP or i just run for a B.Sc Geography ?

And my second question is, between URP and Geography which one is a professional course ?
Re: Hnd Vs B.sc Professional Course by Gamborima(m): 5:46am On Jun 10, 2019
Gamborima:
Pls some one help me,
i am a graduate of OND in the department of Urban & Regional Planning (URP), with a 3.28Gpa (upper credit) and i want to continiour my education, so in the state where i am, there is no B.Sc URP only HND URP they have it, & me 2 i don't want to leave my state and go to other state, and if i say i will apply for my state university they will send me 2 Geography department, so my question is, as your a graduate of HND or Degree, may i choose HND URP or i just run for a B.Sc Geography ?

And my second question is, between URP and Geography which one is a professional course ?
/........................................................./
/.........................:................................/
/.............:............................................/
/.........................................................../

(1) (Reply)

Your NYSC Question Answered..!!! / NYSC Member Gave Out A Wheelchair To Thank God For A Successful Service Year. / What Are Those things You Wish You Knew Before Going For Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.