Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Can One Increase Penis Size Without Any Side Effect - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can One Increase Penis Size Without Any Side Effect (1371 Views)

Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / Side Effect Of Smoking Indian Hemp, Marijuana, Cannabis (weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Increase Penis Size Without Any Side Effect by chimebuka90(m): 6:46am On Jun 10, 2019
Hello house, please I need a mature and experience advice, the size of my penis is giving me a concern, have had sex several times and only got humiliated again and again, please any way out that doesn't pose danger to my health. Thanks
Re: How Can One Increase Penis Size Without Any Side Effect by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2019
chimebuka90:
Hello house, please I need a mature and experience advice, the size of my penis is giving me a concern, have had sex several times and only got humiliated again and again, please any way out that doesn't pose danger to my health. Thanks
Is it that small?. I don't understand the kind of humiliation u are talking about. They say u ve a small dick or what?. It might have something to do with your performance, don't u think so?
Re: How Can One Increase Penis Size Without Any Side Effect by chimebuka90(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2019
R2bees:
Is it that small?. I don't understand the kind of humiliation u are talking about. They say u ve a small dick or what?. It might have something to do with your performance, don't u think so?
well I don't think its about my performance, tho not too small but am just bothered after last incident
Re: How Can One Increase Penis Size Without Any Side Effect by BimberBuzz: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2019
chimebuka90:

There's a post on [url]bimberbuzz.com[/url] that shares experiences and how best small joystick guys could be enhanced
Re: How Can One Increase Penis Size Without Any Side Effect by techdeft: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2019
if you want to increase the size of your joystick and last long in bed without the risk of skin cancer or any other side effect, use Turbo Max blue. Expensive but effective. you can order online, they offer payment on delivery. [code][/code]penis
https://turbomaxsize.com.ng/turbomaxblue1/index.html
Re: How Can One Increase Penis Size Without Any Side Effect by sweetjohn(m): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
MAN PLUS
MALE ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM (Last longer in bed, Hard erection, hard dick and dick enlargement)

Made with a blend of natural ingredients, Man Plus is a male enhancement system that has been formulated to restore your sexual youth and performance and help you experience an intense, blissful & powerful sex life.

Man Plus dual action formula not only gives you an instant surge in sexual power & performance - but also treats the root cause of sexual dysfunctions, ensuring that you are able to satisfy your partner, consistently!

SEXAUL BENEFITS

* Last longer in bed up to 1hour or more
*Amazing All Natural Formula
*Bigger Erections, On Command
*Intense Orgasms & Pleasure
*Peak Performance & Stamina

COST
A bottle contains 30 capsules. Zero side effect. A bottle cost #4200 (Four thousand two hundred naira) only. To order call 07019552276

TESTIMONIES
Ed M.
Yesterday I got my package and I already managed to test it! Sex lasted for 1 hour and my dick is always ready for more – that’s much more than I expected and it feels great!
*Alex Sylvester
I have been using these pills for about a year already and couldn’t be any happier. Sex lasts much longer, hard on is rock solid and all babes just can't get their hands off me!
*Andy Williams
My wife is so happy now! She asks what happened to me and why I can last in bed for so much longer and why my rooster is always hard as rock! Another happy customer here. I ordered the free sample and got them really fast and without any hassle.
*Anonymous
Before I and my husband go to bed, I gave him a pill saying that it is just a vitamin. In less than an hour my husband woke up with a rock hard super stiff erection, and will you believe me when I say we banged for 1 hour and 47 minutes! Cosmic pleasure, lots of sweat and screaming — a perfect ride, the best I’ve ever had. I did expect some improvement, but this was a man I never knew before.

Re: How Can One Increase Penis Size Without Any Side Effect by don4real18(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2020
chimebuka90:
Nothing can increase penis size. There are only herbs and drugs to get fuller erection.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In TTC Shoes And Got Pregnant? / Physical Activity Guidelines For Children (under 5 Years) / Ladies(and Men Too)... Are You Taking Care Of Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.