Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

How Do I Fix Kaspersky Error 85DC0034? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Fix Kaspersky Error 85DC0034? (290 Views)

How To Resolve Kaspersky Error 1920? / How To Stop Kaspersky From Blocking Websites? / How To Fix Kaspersky Error Updating Component? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Fix Kaspersky Error 85DC0034? by RichardMark: 7:12am On Jun 10, 2019
If you have been caught up in the Kaspersky error code 85DC0034, then it will restrict the Kaspersky product to take the update. To fix this fault, first, get repair the registry entries that are associated with Kaspersky Error Code 85DC0034. Also, reboot your device and check the correct date or time of your system. Then, go to ‘Settings’, then click on ‘Update’, then select ‘Update Server’, ‘Proxy server’ and then ‘uncheck proxy server’. After that, click again and again on ‘OK’. Now, again go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘Appearances’ that displays in the fourth icon. Then, select ‘enable Animate taskbar icon’ and click on OK. If the error code still appears, then conduct a full malware scan or your PC to get rid of this error code.

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerians Don't Like Helping Those In Need / Air Peace Aircraft Escapes Crash / Roy Jones Jr. Says Anthony Joshua Shouldn’t Fight Andy Ruiz Jr. Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.