Stats: 3,161,018 members, 7,845,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? (6515 Views)

Nigeria's 55th Independence Day Game / As October 1st Approaches, How Will You Celebrate This Great Country? / How Would/Did You Celebrate Your Engagement? (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by nobleobed(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
NAIJA @ 50 BUT NOTHING TO CELEBRATE.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Ranoscky(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2010
thiscounts:

but the last hope was finally dashed in me when I was only provided with an UN-INTERRUPTED 24 HOURS DARKNESS SUPPLY and some fetchers to treck to streams for some water to drink.

The line with capital letter gat me laffin enuff $$$$$ into my bank account !!! grin
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by MrCork21: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
Well I Nyanshed 3 babes, I had a 3some!! wink
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by juman(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2010
I spent all the day cursing our leaders.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by UyiIredia(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2010
nothing much >>> just did a quiet & inspiring retrospection of my life as i approach 20 >>> revised & renewed my goals & visions
& discovered a new me in the making >>> also went to a drama (by my university's drama group) on the theme of the independence day celebration
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by nihinlade(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2010
Hooked up in a heavy (Hold up)
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by member479760: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
This country is getting better each year only the unfortunate ones like me keep complaining every day.
Before 60s no electricity now we get some, in another 50 years if we keep on going like this, there will be light. I'm not subscribing to the guy who called us himself monkey but the activities of our fathers those in power resemble one. As for me, no leaders in this country deserve any national award including the olodo professors.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by okeyxyz(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Well I Nyanshed 3  babes, I had a 3some!! wink

how can u & 3 babes b a 3-some??

in ur dreams mayb grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Pamperme: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2010
i got married cheesy
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Pafuri(m): 12:39am On Oct 05, 2010
I rented a group of " 'Cry Warriors' " (as in Prayer Warriors) and have them cry for Nigeria all day.
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Iyineda(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Well I Nyanshed 3 babes, I had a 3some!! wink

I spot an illiterate. cheesy
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by denony(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2010
Iyineda:

I spot an illiterate. cheesy

thats the level of his kolomentality
H e is a piton, so stay clear grin
That is Mr. Cock for u
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by googles: 4:31am On Oct 06, 2010
I was home all thru . . . .Made life size Eba and Ogbono soup to celebrate the independence cheesy
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by lizzybabe2(f): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2010
i just went to church and pray for my great land nigeria and hang out with my guy
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by Ferya(f): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2010
@ Kellylil 11
I hope you are not one of those we are praying to be consumed by fire, for Nigeria to move AHEAD?
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by cbjonstage(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Well I Nyanshed 3  babes, I had a 3some!! wink

THAT DAY WAS ONE OF MY BABE'S BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!  I GOT FREE NYASH BUT IM NOT IN DA MOOD INSTEAD IT CREATES PROBLEM BTW US, JUST BECAUSE I MADE UP MY MIND TO REST IN HER ROOM THAT DAY OUTSIDE D CAMPUS
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by okeyxyz(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2010
cbjonstage:

THAT DAY WAS ONE OF MY BABE'S BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!  I GOT FREE NYASH BUT IM NOT IN DA MOOD INSTEAD IT CREATES PROBLEM BTW US, JUST BECAUSE I MADE UP MY MIND TO REST IN HER ROOM THAT DAY OUTSIDE D CAMPUS

If she's ur babe, shld't d nyash b free naturally? Have u been payin 4 it all d while?
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by krazynaija(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2010
The guy dey pay him babe for nyansh lol olosho jooooooooooooooooor ooo
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by safariman(m): 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2010
I spent it at the Nigerian Embassy (4:30-6:30) and then later at another Embassy function in Potomac. It was a blast, well done o
Re: How Did You Celebrate Your Independence Day? by lomolink(m): 12:29am On Oct 11, 2010
I went to a club in London called Guvna Bar, anybody from Jand loves this place.
We were just rising the ting! Omo!

Omo Event@decor / Carrier Bags, Jotters And Other Gift Items For Your Weddings And Other Events / 11 Most Popular Christian Hymns For Nigerian Weddings (with Videos)