Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? (889 Views)

NNPC Tanker Crashes Into Ambulance Conveying Corpse For Burial In Benue / NNPC Tanker’s Trailer Boy Seen Battling Fuel Leakage In Lagos (Video) / Dangote Trucks Wrecks Havoc In NNPC Mega Filling Station Enugu.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by Trysage: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2019
Which one (Employment or Visa); givn employment in NNPC and givn England visa? Would you accept... Please give reason, someone needs urgent advice.
Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by tessytessy(f): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2019
Take that employment letter in NNPC. It happened to me and i chose my masters abroad instead. I regret that decision till today.

1 Like

Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by Spanishmilf(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
tessytessy:
Take that employment letter in NNPC. It happened to me and i chose my masters abroad instead. I regret that decision till today.
Alaye it is bad for you abroad doesn't mean it will be d Same for others

5 Likes

Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by Spanishmilf(m): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
Trysage:
Which one (Employment or Visa); givn employment in NNPC and givn England visa? Would you accept... Please give reason, someone needs urgent advice.
the ball is in your court but as for me oh I will choose British visa

2 Likes

Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by ekoboy: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
tessytessy:
He said visa, not masters.
Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by dustydee: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
UK visa is not hard to get but NNPC jobs won't wait for you. Choose the job and you can travel to the UK as much as you like. And how will the visa stop you from taking the job? There is nothing that stops you from having a UK visa and a job with NNPC or. Am I missing something?

3 Likes

Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by Trysage: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
dustydee:
UK visa is not hard to get but NNPC jobs won't wait for you. Choose the job and you can travel to the UK as much as you like. And how will the visa stop you from taking the job? There is nothing that stops you from having a UK visa and a job with NNPC or. Am I missing something?

Both are coming almost the same time... undecided
Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by dustydee: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Trysage:

Both are coming almost the same time... undecided
Minimum, the visa is going to be valid for 6 months so what is the issue? He can go on a Thursday and return on Monday or plan his travel around public holidays. I don't see any problem here.

1 Like

Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by hammed71(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
dustydee:

Minimum, the visa is going to be valid for 6 months so what is the issue? He can go on a Thursday and return on Monday or plan his travel around public holidays. I don't see any problem here.
except if he is thinking running away with a UK visit visa, or else why should he be worried.

2 Likes

Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by dustydee: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
hammed71:
except if he is thinking running away with a UK visit visa, or else why should he be worried.
Running away doesn't make sense.
Why would someone potentially with a very good job prefer to be an illegal migrant in the UK? I wouldn't even advise anyone without a job to try it.

1 Like

Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by Trysage: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
dustydee:

Running away doesn't make sense.
Why would someone potentially with a very good job prefer to be an illegal migrant in the UK? I wouldn't even advise anyone without a job to try it.

Not running away... Nor travelling as illegal migrant... There are Good legal documents... But he only av the option of choosing between the England visa and NNPC employment... That is where the advice or suggestion is needed...

Your response and reasons u will choose one rather than the other would be much appreciated...
Thanks.
Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by dustydee: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
Trysage:

Not running away... Nor travelling as illegal migrant... There are Good legal documents... But he only av the option of choosing between the England visa and NNPC employment... That is where the advice or suggestion is needed...

Your response and reasons u will choose one rather than the other would be much appreciated...
Thanks.
The question is what type of visa?
Is he visiting or going to work? You just said visa. Visit visa can be obtained any time and is not a big deal.

3 Likes

Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by Spanishmilf(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
dustydee:

The question is what type of visa?
Is he visiting or going to work? You just said visa. Visit visa can be obtained any time and is not a big deal.
if I may ask how is that your business just give hi your piece of advice and leave
Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by dustydee: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
Spanishmilf:
if I may ask how is that your business just give hi your piece of advice and leave
How can I advise if I do not know the type of visa?
It is my business because he asked a question here and I obliged him with my answers based on the information given.

1 Like

Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by blackorange: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
Trysage:

Dem don finish the recruitment process for NNPC?

1 Like

Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by Spanishmilf(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
dustydee:

How can I advise if I do not know the type of visa?
It is my business because he asked a question here and I obliged him with my answers based on the information given.
i think the OP should mix Yoruba with his words
Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by queengift(f): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
what kind of visa do you intend to travel with? secondly what is your profession? is it a marketable and resourceful one in UK,if not accept the job
Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by Spanishmilf(m): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
queengift:
what kind of visa do you intend to travel with? secondly what is your profession? is it a marketable and resourceful one in UK,if not accept the job
what if they fire him from d nnpc job or the income is not build enough
Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by justwise(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Trysage:

What sort of visa?
Re: Which One (employment Or Visa), Givn Employment In NNPC And Givn England Visa? by casperuk(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Spanishmilf:
the ball is in your court but as for me oh I will choose British visa

Have you been to the UK?

NNPC ALL THE WAY

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Go To O Jigawa From Port Harcourt / 19 Things I Learned In Nigeria / Is New Zealand A Good.. Can I Find Work Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.