Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,198 members, 7,860,300 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Foshan Business Interpreter,furniture Sorucing Agent, Best Translator In China - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Foshan Business Interpreter,furniture Sorucing Agent, Best Translator In China (631 Views)

Professional Sourcing Agent, Interpreter, And Business Assistant In Guangzhou,sh / Canton Fair Interpreter, Business Assistant, Tour Guide In Guangzhou / Interpreter, Sourcing Agent, Tour Guide, And Business Assistant In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foshan Business Interpreter,furniture Sorucing Agent, Best Translator In China by alicewoods: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2019
Hi Everyone, this is Alice woods, a China business interpreter and sourcing agent, i am located in Guangzhou and foshan. Will be glad to support your business in China.

Service Provided:
1) Business Interpretation : fair, market, factory visit interpretation
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Sourcing agency : sourcing, factory audit, QC, collect goods, arrange shipping and more.

Sourcing Agency working process:
1.Source products.
2.Send you PI including all products and shipping rate.
3.Make contract with factory.
4.Follow the production process, do QC and send you QC report.
5.Collect goods and arrange loading container.
6.Arrange logistics and customs clearance, send you BL, CI, PL and other relevant. documents, till you get the goods.

I can speak fluent English and Mandarin. Can handle business interpretation, market guiding, sourcing product, follow order, do quality control, collect goods, arrange shipping/customs clearance and more.

I am familiar about Guangzhou and nearby city (Foshan, Shenzhen, HK etc. ). There are all kinds of wholesale market in these cities, like building material (tiles, sanitary ware, floor, ceiling, wall paper, door , window, etc. ), furniture, home decoration, lighting, electronic, electronic components, clothes (woman, man, kids ), fabric and accessories, watch, handbag, shoes, toy and gift, stationary, hospitality, glass, hardware & tools, etc.

For building material and furniture, I have started assist customer purchase from Foshan wholesale market/factory/fair since 2008, has a data of good building material & furniture factory, visit foshan building material & furniture market several times per month. Some of the customer are property developer, purchase everything for construction decoration of their own project, like tiles/sanitary ware/floor/ceiling/wall paper/door/window, etc.

For Garment/fabric, I assist customer visit fabric market/garment factory. For big order source suitable factory make sample and get confirmed then place order. For small order make sample in the tailor shop get sample confirmed then place order to factory. Garment has professional market located in different place, like under ware / children ware / Jeans /lady fashion ware/copy clothes/sport ware market etc. I am all familiar about these specialized market.

For shoes/bags/watches/cosmetics/ jewelry accessories/electronics market, these are very popular visited market, over 80% customers would like to visit bag/clothes/ shoes market when come to Guangzhou, I know very well about it.

I have several long cooperation logistic company, know almost all big shipping forwarder in Guangzhou, can offer you good shipping rate.

I am familiar about local culture, history and sight spot, familiar about different style restaurant – Chinese, Italian, Mexico, French, Muslin. Can recommend the most suitable hotel to you based on the location and cost.

I'm Familiar about the detail process of Import-Export from China, can offer relevant consultation to customer, includes content as:
1) Our company’s detail purchase service process, how to accompany customer to market & factory to choose items, to make order, make factory inspection, arrange payment, follow up the production process, QC, contact shipping agent to arrange shipping, arrange different supplier send goods to loading place for loading container, delivery goods, make custom clearance documents.
2) How to open branch office in Guangzhou, relevant cost of renting, staff’s salary, how to make social security & medical insurance for staffs
3) How to register company in HK, need pay how much as the tax and annual examination
4) Introduce reliable logistic company in Guangzhou which we has cooperated
5) Introduce tip for attending canton fair, how to made the badge most conveniently.
6) Different fair in China, which is real fair, which is hold in local wholesale market opens a whole year.
7) Manufacture basement for different items in China, to help you get the best price.
cool Difference between Guangzhou and Yiwu market
9) How to purchase house property in China as a foreigner
10) The most convenient transportation way between Guangzhou and nearby city as foshan/zhongshan/Shenzhen/HK, and the cost
11) Recommend the most suitable hotel based on the location and price
12) Different opening time of factory/market/office/mall, Etc.

I can travel to other city, travel frequently with my customers to attend fair, visit factory etc. Looking forwarder to assist your coming China trip.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Please feel free to contact me,

Email: woodsalice14@yahoo.com
alicewoods91@hotmail.com
Mobile/What's app/Viber/Tango: +8613570391085 (welcome to phone call or text any time)
Wechat: alicewoods
BBM PIN: 58C1B142
QQ:147215056
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/guangzhousourcingservice
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alicewoods91

(1) (Reply)

Car Polishing Scratch Removal Scratching Paste Repair Wax / Looking For Sellers Of Fairly Used Ophthalmic Instruments / Forex Training For 8 People Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.