Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Places Where GPRS Is Working? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Places Where GPRS Is Working? (1248 Views)

MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places Where GPRS Is Working? by SIBLI06(m): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2006
You Are Where Using GPRS?

With hundreds of posts relating to GPRS on various networks!! Uhm, it's not that I don't believe you all but:

I have tried Vmobile GPRS at Berger / Omole / Snake Island & Nigerdock but there is no signal, been trying for over 2 weeks!!

If you can receive a GPRS signal's let's here from you, which network are you sing and where you are.
Re: Places Where GPRS Is Working? by henchyk(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2006
Am in Owerri, Ikenegbu to be precise. Am using Glo and the GPRS signal is steady. I just started wapping recently and the experience has been great although Glo sometimes fluntuate and there fee is overwhelming. I havent tried other networks but I know MTN gprs is not always available here.
Re: Places Where GPRS Is Working? by dickijand: 3:52am On Jan 21, 2006
i have been trying to get my samsung C100 connected to the web but all to no avail.what is the settings ?
Re: Places Where GPRS Is Working? by Dclique(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2008
by now its should b evrywhere even in da north
Re: Places Where GPRS Is Working? by Mustay(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2008
Precise locations in the north[i] na[/i]
Re: Places Where GPRS Is Working? by sniperwolf(m): 12:41am On Nov 19, 2008
I was at Owerri, Obinze and Ihiagwa. The MTN and Glo gprs services are wobbly but not too poor for one to complain. But for the Zain that was completely off. The gprs signal is there but cann't be used at all

(1) (Reply)

Free Full Version Mobile Antivirus / Free Sms From Pc To Mobile / Mtn Modem Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.