Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,596 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

SEO Writer Needed - Urgent - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SEO Writer Needed - Urgent (451 Views)

Basic Level Content Writers Needed (urgent) / Script Writer For Youtube Videos Needed ( Urgent) / Professional Youtube Video Editor Needed (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO Writer Needed - Urgent by generalbush(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2019
Hi guys, the criteria is pretty simple;

I need just 1 writer to work with, a serious writer who is ready to work and learn more.

All I need is basic knowledge of SEO, and I will be training you to become a world-class SEO writer.

Job Description

1. Rewriting of 3 existing posts a week with existing keywords.

That is all I need from you. The posts are there already, just rewrite and modify.

pay is 10k/Month.

if interested, please send me an email to broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com
Re: SEO Writer Needed - Urgent by essenceplus: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2019
How many words to earn 10k per month you this wicked beast. Tomorrow you'll be forming multi millionaire . You've been down this road yet you treat people coming behind as insignificant with your slavist mega machinery you dwib. How much is ten k that you have to pay by month end. And if the work load is broken down into bits will like 2k be too hard to pay after work is done. May your foolishness be cured.
Re: SEO Writer Needed - Urgent by Khaytunechi: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2019
generalbush:
Hi guys, the criteria is pretty simple;

I need just 1 writer to work with, a serious writer who is ready to work and learn more.

All I need is basic knowledge of SEO, and I will be training you to become a world-class SEO writer.

Job Description

1. Rewriting of 3 existing posts a week with existing keywords.

That is all I need from you. The posts are there already, just rewrite and modify.

pay is 10k/Month.

if interested, please send me an email to broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com

Good morning @generalbush. I have sent a mail to the address above from oluwat***chi @ gmail.com.

I look forward to a reply from you.
Re: SEO Writer Needed - Urgent by Khaytunechi: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2019
essenceplus:
How many words to earn 10k per month you this wicked beast. Tomorrow you'll be forming multi millionaire . You've been down this road yet you treat people coming behind as insignificant with your slavist mega machinery you dwib. How much is ten k that you have to pay by month end. And if the work load is broken down into bits will like 2k be too hard to pay after work is done. May your foolishness be cured.

1. It is a part time job.
2. It is dynamic enough for you to work at any hour that is convenient for you.
3. It is an editorial work. You don't have to rack your brain to come up with new articles, all you're required to do is to ring enough change to the sentences while retaining the original message.

Why are you so pissed and angry? It might be a stipend to you but not to many.
You can pick up and efficiently do this exact work for ten different employers without stress (while gaining important knowledge and experience in different fields) in a month and that's a decent pay at the end of the month..

Don't despise little beginnings.. It is great to have tall dreams.. But as the saying goes,, if you are too big to serve,, you are too small to lead..
Re: SEO Writer Needed - Urgent by essenceplus: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2019
Khaytunechi:

1. It is a part time job.
2. It is dynamic enough for you to work at any hour that is convenient for you.
3. It is an editorial work. You don't have to rack your brain to come up with new articles, all you're required to do is to ring enough change to the sentences while retaining the original message.

Why are you so pissed and angry? It might be a stipend to you but not to many.
You can pick up and efficiently do this exact work for ten different employers without stress (while gaining important knowledge and experience in different fields) in a month and that's a decent pay at the end of the month..

Don't despise little beginnings.. It is great to have tall dreams.. But as the saying goes,, if you are too big to serve,, you are too small to lead..

As it pleases you. Employers now weaponize their stvpid stipends. I've worked with him before I know his attitude first hand. Don't be surprised to see issues rise up from thism. Rewriters should be paid weekly on low wage and monthly on high wage or instant ,not low wage then monthly.

When your elders talk, you listen
Re: SEO Writer Needed - Urgent by Khaytunechi: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
essenceplus:

As it pleases you. Employers now weaponize their stvpid stipends. I've worked with him before I know his attitude first hand. Don't be surprised to see issues rise up from thism. Rewriters should be paid weekly on low wage and monthly on high wage or instant ,not low wage then monthly.

When your elders talk, you listen

Alright Mr Methuselah
Re: SEO Writer Needed - Urgent by essenceplus: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
Khaytunechi:

Alright Mr Methuselah

You will learn the hard way
Re: SEO Writer Needed - Urgent by Khaytunechi: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
@ generalbush I didn't get the full content of your message, I was unable to open it.
I have sent you a new one and I hope you'd reply.
Re: SEO Writer Needed - Urgent by Khaytunechi: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
essenceplus:

You will learn the hard way
All. Right. Mr. Me. Thu. Se. Lah.

(1) (Reply)

. / MTN Foundation Free ICT & Business Skills Training Program / One Year Technical Training Scholarship For Graduates And Non-graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.