Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

10 Lessons I Learnt The Hard Way In The Month Of MAY - Blessing Okoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Lessons I Learnt The Hard Way In The Month Of MAY - Blessing Okoro (247 Views)

Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Lessons I Learnt The Hard Way In The Month Of MAY - Blessing Okoro by kikio1992(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2019
Relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro has taken to social media to share the lessons she learnt last month, after her house stunt.

As we all know, the blogger was caught lying that she owned a house which wasn't hers.

All that happened in the month of May and she has now taken to social media to share the lessons she learnt last month. See what she wrote below;

1) private life is a peaceful life .

2) keep your achievements private share only your dreams .

3) not every body who follow you loves you and many who don’t follow you can still love you .

4) too many witches and wizard here they no longer live in shrines they are here in the media behind there keypad.

5 ) nobody really care about you they just get entertained.

6) I learnt never to explain or prove a point to anyone again , I live with my truth .

7) I learnt to inspire people more and give more because some people need help .

cool I learnt to pray , pray so hard and start going to church .

9) I learnt to speak less, act more .
never to take people words personal I rather block them from my space

10) finally I also learnt how to cry, fear and talk to myself to forgive, forget and move on because Nkiruka

Source: https://kikiotolu.com/blessing-okoro-shares-lesson-learnt/

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: 10 Lessons I Learnt The Hard Way In The Month Of MAY - Blessing Okoro by alexvatt(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Mo Abudu And Wole Soyinka Finally React To The Viral 'plane Seat' Saga / NYSC Corpers do not Depend On This Government, They Dont Have Plans - Samklef / Assault Embarrassment: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Ventures Down As Main Leader Of C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.