Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Imo 10,000 Jobs. Any Interview Info? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Imo 10,000 Jobs. Any Interview Info? (616 Views)

Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? / 5 Ways You Should Research Employers Before Any Interview / Imo 10,000 Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo 10,000 Jobs. Any Interview Info? by cboy3: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2010
Hello,

Pls, I want to find out if there is any info that i should be aware of before attending the interview.

I also want to know how the interview went for those that have attended and whether they have heard from the government in any way since after the interview.

The documents that we are to bring along, are they supposed to be original or photocopies?

Is there any procedure/protocol we are to pass thru or any form we are to fill before the interview proper?

Please, i need your answers as i have been scheduled for interview next week Tuesday, and your replies would help me very much.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Make Over $85 - $150 Monthly Through Google Adsense / Vacancy For Church Workers / Wanted Urgently:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.