Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Super Agents Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Super Agents Needed (1180 Views)

Agents Required: Super Agents And Agents With Proven Records. / Super Agents Needed Nationwide. / Super Agents Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Agents Needed by Alara123(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
A Company in the sport betting industry is urgently looking to hire candidates for the following positions in Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Kwara and Ekiti for the post of a SUPER AGENT and SALES REPRESENTATIVE and AGENTS also are you tired of "monkey dey work baboon dey chop" for all these betting companies in Nigeria? making huge sales on your virtual and sports but receiving peanut as your commission weekly without considering all your expenses, don't worry WESTERN BET AND LOTTO is the answer where you enjoy very good commission on weekly basis. We give out equipments to our agents and other benefits attached. You can chat me up on WhatsApp or call me for more information about the company on 07060906418

1 Share

Re: Super Agents Needed by Alara123(m): 5:14am On Jan 22, 2020
[quote author=Alara123 post=79196880]A Company in the sport betting industry is urgently looking to hire candidates for the following positions across 36 States of Nigeria for the post of a SUPER AGENT and SALES REPRESENTATIVE and AGENTS also are you tired of "monkey dey work baboon dey chop" for all these betting companies in Nigeria? making huge sales on your virtual and sports but receiving peanut as your commission weekly without considering all your expenses, don't worry WESTERN BET AND LOTTO is the answer where you enjoy very good commission on weekly basis. We give out equipments to our agents and other benefits attached. You can chat me up on WhatsApp or call me for more information about the company on 07060906418

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Security Personnel Needed As Home Security / Intercontinental Test Format Please / Bank Phb Test, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.