Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,350 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Best Can I Approach This Lady? Photo. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Best Can I Approach This Lady? Photo. (1278 Views)

This Lady, ADEPOJU BUSAYO, Is Missing In Oyo (Photo) / This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Can I Approach This Lady? Photo. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
There’s this slay mama in my estate. We got into an argument at one of the estates meeting, she showed me her bad home training that day.

So four days ago, I heard someone playing piano like a 5 year old kid. Y’all know when a kid plays a piano. It’s horrible.

I located the house the noise was coming from(two houses from mine) and told the gateman of the house to please tell whoever is playing that piano to tune the volume down to the minimum and I left.

It continued from that day(even till now). So yesterday, I had to go there again and asked the gateman, where’s your madam abi Na oga? He replied “she’s inside” (why I asked about oga or madam is that if it’s a kid playing the piano, the parents will be at best position to talk to. garrit?)

I asked if she’s the one playing the piano, and he said yes. Fear catch me. I pleaded to see her that I have a word for her.

Gateman went and called madam, she came down after keeping me waiting for some minutes of still playing nonsense. Surprised!!! It was the arrogant lady from the estate meeting. immediately she saw me she was surprised why I would be looking for her. I greeted her, complimented her and her house and politely told her I have complained about her piano’s tutorial disturbance in the neighborhood before and nothing was done about it(I used a very strong and mean face to tell her she’s causing nuisance with it, I wanted her to fear me small, that kind thing). (It seems I’m even the only one complaining sef) The look on her face was “yen yen yen”.

Since then she continued the piano play without reducing the volume, this time, she’s no longer learning how to play, she’s purposely causing nuisance with it. Right now when I smoke weed, Na only dust I con Dey reason. You know that feeling when you smoke weed and starts having that feeling of conquering future goals, then you starts hearing a horrible piano play like that of a little kid. It’s messing my trips mehn.

How do I treat her fvckup up? I nor wan involve police. I never enter police station before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Best Can I Approach This Lady? Photo. by choice17(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
Oga
You get plenty wahala, God!!

3 Likes

Re: How Best Can I Approach This Lady? Photo. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
choice17:
Oga
You get plenty wahala, God!!
it seems she now wake up and sleep on top the piano. The worse part is when I’m happy she’s stopped, after some minutes I will hear about two to five annoying keys sound from the piano.

Someone advised I go buy drum or piano and start playing. How can I go buy drum or piano and start playing? Am I mad?
Re: How Best Can I Approach This Lady? Photo. by crackhaus: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
stupidity:

Since then she continued the piano play without reducing the volume, this time, she’s no longer learning how to play, she’s purposely causing nuisance with it. Right now when I smoke weed, Na only dust I con Dey reason. You know that feeling when you smoke weed and starts having that feeling of conquering future goals, then you starts hearing a horrible piano play like that of a little kid. It’s messing my trips mehn.

How do I treat her fvckup up? I nor wan involve police. I never enter police station before.
Re: How Best Can I Approach This Lady? Photo. by AfricaGalactic(m): 3:03am On Jun 11, 2019
Find a way to steal or destroy her piano without her knowing. That's the best i can come up with.
Re: How Best Can I Approach This Lady? Photo. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Best Can I Approach This Lady? Photo. by lilmax(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2019
smh
Re: How Best Can I Approach This Lady? Photo. by Timbuktuo: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
The only way to get her to do your bidding is to bang her.
Re: How Best Can I Approach This Lady? Photo. by yeyeosoronga: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
You're in love with her and you dont know it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL2wgKQWjno

(1) (Reply)

How To Know When Your Cooking Gas Will Finish / Having And Raising A Kid In Europe / I Need Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.