Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Help! I’m Frustrated And Want To Relocate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! I’m Frustrated And Want To Relocate (980 Views)

I Am 25 And Want To Start Up My Own Business. Which Businesses Can I Consider? / I Am Frustrated And Need Help / Frustrated And Tired Of Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I’m Frustrated And Want To Relocate by Lucasmuyiwa: 12:24am On Jun 11, 2019
I’m 25 years old from Oyo state and I’ve been going through some hard times in life. I grew up with my dad cuz my parents were divorced when I was 7 I grew up with my dad who married to another woman and I know you can imagine what it is to grow up in a family where the step mother don’t want you to succeed before her children anything this woman tells my Dad is what he’s gonna do and I live in my fathers house like a slave but graduated to being living like a tenant when I’m matured enough and they don’t bother to see if I exist or not ...theirs is just to Enjoy themselves in the bedroom while I sleep at the BQ. Mean it’s not been easy cuz I was helping him in his Shop where he sells motorcycle spare parts and all of a sudden I was stopped from working there when he accused me of stealing his money to buy the clothes I wear cuz he wondered how I manage myself when he doesn’t give me any money but I have a side hustle I do and that’s the lotto game I play secretly and giving a friend some money to predict a football match (sharing the money afterwards) but I eventually left his shop and some months later the son of my stepmother had started working in my fathers shop tho the boy is around 10 years old or so but I believed my eviction from there was plotted by my stepmother but I got no choice and since 4 years ago I’ve been giving money or food in the house but I just keep on surviving by borrowing and collecting here and there. I was one time depressed and frustrated and tried to commit suicide but I gave a second thought “suicide is never the option” then I came across an old friend on Facebook who told me his parents sent him to Dubai and he work there and living fine I told him about my issue and he said he can connect me to a guy who can tutor me if I’m interested in yahoo But he (my old friend ) is not into the yahoo business and has a legit work in Dubai. I said I will think about it and give him the outcome but I noticed the yahoo business is collapsing in Nigeria and no one would really love to help a yahoo boy so I put the thinkingl in a corner and think of relocating to unknown city. As at now I’m still in my fathers house and I don’t want to be near him I need to relocate to somewhere no one knows me and start a new life afresh. I can handle the spare part business if I ever get to any city cuz I really know about it back to back and I would really love it if anyone out there could help me from all these mess and become someone better in life . I’ve seen my age mates in expensive cars and I feel bad that I’m not in their position. I will appreciate the little advice anyone could help me with in relocating and will be happy if anyone could have me in his or her house
Thank you
I’m sorry if my English doesn’t sound good enough
Re: Help! I’m Frustrated And Want To Relocate by Conqueror89: 7:24am On Jun 11, 2019
Hey bro!
You don't have to become a G-boy before you become fortunate in life. I can relate with your story.
Just zero your mind about what your family did to you and try as much as possible to focus on your self alone for now. Try to speak with some of your good friends that can accommodate you for a while pending the time you will be able to get a place of your own.
Pray and fast for GOD to direct your steps and i believe within a short period of time you will be highly favoured. Though i have much to say to you but time does not permit me to do so. Be good bro it will surely end in praise.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I’m Frustrated And Want To Relocate by Lucasmuyiwa: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Conqueror89:
Hey bro!
You don't have to become a G-boy before you become fortunate in life. I can relate with your story.
Just zero your mind about what your family did to you and try as much as possible to focus on your self alone for now. Try to speak with some of your good friends that can accommodate you for a while pending the time you will be able to get a place of your own.
Pray and fast for GOD to direct your steps and i believe within a short period of time you will be highly favoured. Though i have much to say to you but time does not permit me to do so. Be good bro it will surely end in praise.
thank you very much brother and I really appreciate this ...I will be eager to hear any other advice you got for me sir ...Im very grateful for taking your time to tell me this

1 Like

Re: Help! I’m Frustrated And Want To Relocate by laivwire(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lucasmuyiwa:
I’m 25 years old from Oyo state

You're not sleeping under the bridge as you have a place of your own. You're not disabled neither are you down with any chronic disease. You're able to get by each day with something to put in your stomach.

You still have someone you can call Dad and your faculties are not damaged by drugs so you can still think of a better life yet you're here complaining

That's being fucking ungrateful man. I was drawn here by your post about selling your dad's car and bro that's one step away from a 4 x 4 foot cell. When you spend one night with your freedom snatched from you sleeping under mosquitoes with murderers, thugs and rapists are strange bedfellows you'll know what to do with you life.

You need a plan man. Ain't no one gon do that for you. You're a man now and you have to hatch up that plan yourself as nobody understands your situation more than you do.

Have you thought of latching to any trader in the spare parts market? If you have good experience, passion and reputation you should be able to get people who will supply you on credit.

There are numerous boys who cash out daily in the market without owning a single item. Some love basically on commission from brining customers on the road to traders shops or guiding new customers through the market.

Anything prosperity you see today good or bad took time to manifest. It's all built up. Didn't happen overnight. You need to take your time and come up with a good plan and execute accordingly otherwise you'll jump from one scheme to another and still can't justify your poverty over the years to come.

Shikena
Re: Help! I’m Frustrated And Want To Relocate by Lucasmuyiwa: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
laivwire:

You're not sleeping under the bridge as you have a place of your own. You're not disabled neither are you down with any chronic disease. You're able to get by each day with something to put in your stomach.

You still have someone you can call Dad and your faculties are not damaged by drugs so you can still think of a better life yet you're here complaining

That's being fucking ungrateful man. I was drawn here by your post about selling your dad's car and bro that's one step away from a 4 x 4 foot cell. When you spend one night with your freedom snatched from you sleeping under mosquitoes with murderers, thugs and rapists are strange bedfellows you'll know what to do with you life.

You need a plan man. Ain't no one gon do that for you. You're a man now and you have to hatch up that plan yourself as nobody understands your situation more than you do.

Have you thought of latching to any trader in the spare parts market? If you have good experience, passion and reputation you should be able to get people who will supply you on credit.

There are numerous boys who cash out daily in the market without owning a single item. Some love basically on commission from brining customers on the road to traders shops or guiding new customers through the market.

Anything prosperity you see today good or bad took time to manifest. It's all built up. Didn't happen overnight. You need to take your time and come up with a good plan and execute accordingly otherwise you'll jump from one scheme to another and still can't justify your poverty over the years to come.

Shikena
How I wish I hear all these in person ...everything you said is on point and I’ve saved every part of your words brother . May God continue to bless you

(1) (Reply)

House Pls Is Urgent I Need Ur Advice / Lynton Memorial Foundation / Job Vacancy In Abuja :drivers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.