Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

An Amazing App And Platform That Connect Students From Several Schools, Download - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Amazing App And Platform That Connect Students From Several Schools, Download (238 Views)

Airtel Partner With UNICAF To Help Connect Students To Digital Learning / COME HERE NOW AND GET THIS AMAZING APP THAT PAYS YOU ₦5,000 DAILY! / How Do I Stop My Female Students From Lusting After Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Amazing App And Platform That Connect Students From Several Schools, Download by obechek: 7:15am On Jun 11, 2019
4scholars is aimed at connecting students from various schools and helping them solve or reduce their problems.

These Students can share school stuff that is not limited to academics.

We want education to be interesting and we are most needed now alot of Students are giving up on school.

The biggest part of the project is the group system.

The group system is created in such away that it links students to their predicessors and successors.

The group system helps Schools, faculties, departments, classes and lecturers manage their Students effectively.

The group system separate official information from regular information and preserve these information for future references.

The group system is unlimited and protected by verification.

Download App on Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=frauntraiz.scholars.org&hl=en

or

Visit Website

www.4scholars.org

(1) (Reply)

Perfect Study Time Table For NEET PG Exam / How To Apply For FUNAI Post UTME 2019/2020 & Direct Entry Academic Session / Learn Graphics Design (advertising And Publicity Design) In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.