Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) (45603 Views)

Prophet Olushola Akinsipe Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl During Deliverance / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by smartking1: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2019
Terrible Act

Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by porshie(f): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2019
nawa oo...it is not just good....y d innocent girl? i pray the d trauma doesn't weigh d girl down

some men r wicked ooo

tufiakwa
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Heineken(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2019
This is sad and bad.. Why do people rape sef?
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by myself13: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2019
loomer:
How u take know the age of the man if una no see the man? I hope no be one of those evil rich people
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by myself13: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Ayotemide:
Why are these pictures in public domain? why are people intent on being unprofessional in reporting sensitive cases like Rape?,
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Evil people everywhere...

Eye for eye is the best for rape case...

You defile her.. they rape your intestine

Or better still, Sniper execution!!!
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2019
shocked
The girl has been disvirgined oh

She is no longer a virgin I think angry
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Alabi, all these descendants of oduduwa eh? compared to them satan dey learn work. angry
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Our Society is degrading from bad to worst.

May the Lord punish rapers among us
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
shocked
The girl has been disvirgined oh

She is no longer a virgin I think angry

Hmmmmm , easy access to the next guy

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Ejjis(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Defile not Define.....

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by skyfather09(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
which kind wahala be this na... them go do him daughters too, just dey watch.
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by sarmuel97(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
hmm, in this country it only God that can protect this small girls cry so sad
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by salt1: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
goodnewscliff:
cv haiiii.......

someone must rape dat idiot future daughter angry sad sad angry

And increase the number of traumatized girls! Where's your humanity?

I think that girl's period started for the first time in school and someone sold a story about it. If she was that damaged, she won't be able to stand up or even reach her school

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
skales67:

A 40 year old "tiger-claw cheeked" man grabbing an innocent 13 year old girl on her way to school and ravaging her in that manner is more pathetic than i sound!

Now bounce!!

This is even dumber than I know possible, you clearly need a hug and brain-zapping from this level of tribalism.
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by stephnie44(f): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilGenius:
The picture above depicts a 13-year-old girl who was abducted and defined on her way to school — a basic 3 pupil precisely. This 13-year-old was defined by a man of about 40-year-old.

According to Umegbewe Alabi, he captured the victim, forcefully had s*x with her, and left her in this degrading condition.

In his words:
I was sad to meet a very evil situation today. A little girl of 13, a basic 3 pupil was abducted on her way to school and defiled by a man of about 40years old. He held the little girl hostage for hours and released her in this condition.

How can people be this heartless?

Read: http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2019/06/man-defiles-13-year-old-girl-on-her-way.html

na wetin later happen to d man I wan knw.for me na to chook him d...k till he bleed too
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
The Governor of the State of Alabama in the US yesterday signed a bill allowing chemical castration for raping minors under age 13. Treatment begins a month before the rapist is released from prison.... and he must pay the cost...or...remain imprisoned.
This society doesn't take rape serious.... unless a family member is the victim... and we all know why.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by faluyi83(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
This is too bad
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by McRhymesman: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
I think there should be a severe punishment for this rape of a thing in this country, or else this heinous act will stop.

May God heal the girl
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by toluwa1(f): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
This is pure wickedness now.....haba
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
skales67:
Hahaha I don't want to sound tribal this morning!

But since Umegbewe Alabi witnessed the incident, we all know where it took place! grin grin

Did you take note you are the only idiot here?
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by skales67(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Did you take note you are the only idiot here?

No i didn't! I only took note that a monkey just mentioned me!!
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
salt1:

And increase the number of traumatized girls! Where's your humanity?

I think that girl's period started for the first time in school and someone sold a story about it. If she was that damaged, she won't be able to stand up or even reach her school
there some sense in ur point!!!!!!
i hate rape itself nd it digusts me so much i didn't do my special detective work on this case........
nice point though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by magicminister: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
I’m giving 200k to anyone that can link me to this case.
I need to know the girl, the rapist and I want to push for justice....

200k...

Lawyers in the house, I will pay... someone reach out to me!
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Dont b silly. Period dey flow like that?
What do I know angry
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
skales67:

No i didn't! I only took note that a monkey just mentioned me!!

May people say the same thing you said about this girl to every child in your family
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by jubangha(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2019
no wonder people are dying mysteriously,hmmmm wickedness in the heart of men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) / Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance / Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.