Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Past Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Past Questions (282 Views)

Uniport Post Utme Past Questions And Answers Free / Unilag 2017/2018 Screening Exercise And Past Questions Discussion / UNIZIK POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Past Questions by princeauwal(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please I need past question and answer for Post UTME ABU Zaria, Please
My subject combination is English, Literature, Government and Economics
Email: auwaluyakubu948@gmail.com

Thanks You Very Much
Re: Past Questions by Generalkorex(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
princeauwal:
Please I need past question and answer for Post UTME ABU Zaria, Please
My subject combination is English, Literature, Government and Economics
Email: auwaluyakubu948@gmail.com

Thanks You Very Much

Are you looking to a tested and verified way gain admission into the University?

Are you looking for the best way to prepare for the required exams starting from the beginning till you get admission?

Are you confused about what you ought to read and looking to maximize your time?

Are you hoping to connect with other students in a bid to connect with, learn and test yourself against other students?

Well, you are in luck.

Introducing to you, the 1st of its kind;

The *Detail Exam e-Library*

The Detail Exam e-library features, in detail;

1. *JAMB*, *POST UTME,* *Cambridge* and the *GMAT* past questions

All you need to do it;
1. Download the app through this link on play store;

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=details.apzl

(1) (Reply)

South African High School Teachers Planning To Introduce 'arm' To Class For Saf / Jamb Should Please Reopen direct entry Registration Portal / PHOTOS: The Decayed Infrastructure Serving As UNN Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.