Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Use School As An Excuse For Doing Runs? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Ladies Use School As An Excuse For Doing Runs? (1811 Views)

My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included / Find A Way, Not An Excuse! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use School As An Excuse For Doing Runs? by missimelda01(f): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Expose who? I'm not trying to judge anybody

I just want to know people's opinion.
Gabson001:

Please are u advicing them or u are exposing them cux i don't understand
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use School As An Excuse For Doing Runs? by yeyeosoronga: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
J111333:
Watch how all girls in this forum will quickly condemn the runsgirls themselves.grin

It’s just like a pastor who secretly visit babalawo for powers openly preach against charms grin

The women can never win on this forum.
If they refuse to say anything, una go say they are avoiding the thread because majority of them are into runs. They talk again, you've called them liars and hypocrites..
World people

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use School As An Excuse For Doing Runs? by Papertrail11(m): 2:18am On Jun 20, 2019
You know what saddens me its noy the runs but what exit plan do they have aside hoeing around

Once they start to clock 30+ lot of them still think its business as usual and thats when things go awful
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use School As An Excuse For Doing Runs? by Kiezodumah(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2019
Cos u are still young to understand some things

missimelda01:
What does it matter?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use School As An Excuse For Doing Runs? by drskyfly007(m): 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Kiezodumah:
Cos u are still young to understand some things

There is nothing about her being young to understand...

She made a valid observation with good reasons.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use School As An Excuse For Doing Runs? by divineappo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
chivera018:
Someone hawking pure water is still better than those that do runs.
I think most of them do it just to use the biggest phone, wear the most expensive cloth and be seen as big girls.
Parents should ask their children where they got money to buy expensive clothes and accessories and pay surprise visits to their children school.
Runs is not justifiable even if it is to pay your school fees, it is better to start frying akara, selling it will generate money, instead of selling yourself.
you are a real wife material. Am glad good girls like you still exist

We live in this part of the world, where moral values no longer exist, no more contentment, sermons of prosperity preached in churches by religious fraudsters promotes greed and desperation among people

Whatever u do, do it well, work hard, pray and trust God for His blessings. If u are patient and continue ur clean hustle, u go still blow. Just do what's ethical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use School As An Excuse For Doing Runs? by Kiezodumah(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
drskyfly007:
There is nothing about her being young to understand...

She made a valid observation with good reasons.

Bros spare me all that.. what am I inciting? Have I said anything that can be compared to what Miyetti Allah grp of herdsmen or Arewa consultative forum says. I never asked anyone to kill another nor did I brainwashed another to wear IEDs and blow up targeted people. You better wake up to the realities on ground .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, Is It Cool As A Guy To Stay With Your In-laws ? / The Family Is The Root Cause Of The Decadence Among Youths. True Or False? / Unborn Child Up For Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.