Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo (21620 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two Chinese Over Illegal Mining Activities (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns Two For Cybercrime (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Yahoo Men In Oyo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by rusher14: 7:31am On Jun 12, 2019
seunlayi:

Thank you for this fact I knew before but unable to bring it to reality (my regret). How I wish many seeing this will try it out before it is too late. This country is gone except for God intervention

This country is gone, this country is gone.

Who makes it so?

Not I said the Yahoo boy;

Not I said the corrupt judge;

Not I said the dishonest civil servant;

Not I said the dirty cop;

Not I said the lying clergyman;

Not I said the customs officer looking away;

We are still searching for that single person that makes it so.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by rusher14: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2019
Stefan111:

Lol and scammers no even dey naija because we are not even enlighten. Anybody that say such things haven't travel overseas white people they scam and havk from their homes because there is steady power and data. Naija na village wetin village people sabi apart from witch hunting

That's not what I meant.

I know Nigerians in UK, Canada, USA with Masters Degrees who do online fraud. Is this because their host nations don't work?

Stop trying to justify fraud.

Most Europeans or Americans with high high level IT skills put it to positive use.

Hackers are quite few and many do it for fun and not for financial gains.
The reward is being able to penetrate a seemingly secure system.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by Mummyimbecile(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2019
noni14:
no jobs, this guys are trying to be self employed y not leave them alone.
you are not alright!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Stefan111:

You wey dey yarn them scam your mother?? Na naija we dey hypocrite full everywhere if he's your brother I am certain you will have a different view to it regardless what his crime is.
non of my brothers dey do yahoo yahoo fraud but then if u do the crime then do d time nau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by Chizim1: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2019
noni14:
no jobs, this guys are trying to be self employed y not leave them alone.
wait until u becomes a victim
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by pesty100(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Even though what they are doing is wrong, the head of house of reps is also a fraudster
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by Ifebazz(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2019
Stefan111:

Must everyone be farmer ode. If you mind your business that would be better. Hypocrite no be naija again abeg make person hear word for una
Uf passed your WAEC you'd have known that it was an example I gave with the farmers and uber drivers. There are several jobs and businesses in the country. They might not be as lucrative as Chevron or Banking industry but, they let you put food on your table, LEGITIMATELY, and you get fulfillment from earning LEGITIMATELY.
Moreover, there are many legitimate businesses that you can easily earn more than some top government officials.
If only these riff-raffs can channel the energy and skills used for fraud to do business they'd be successful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by Ifebazz(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2019
cassette:

It is you and your offsprings that are raving mad, since you can’t make a point without being insultive..Your father and his lineage are dumb !!

You don't know the magnitude of what you said. Honestly, in this time and age, only a madman could have said such a thing.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by Champneys: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2019
Awon omo ole jatijati

Jail them all.

It shall not be well with all the yahoo yahoo boys out there and on this forum

Gbogbo yin onikuure! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by doublecross(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2019
rusher14:

The ones in UK and US that do it do so because those countries don't work abi?
you cant kill crime no matter how hard you try but you can reduce it to the barest minimum. most of these folks being arrested would do away with crime once we get our system working. do you know that?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by rusher14: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2019
doublecross:
you cant kill crime no matter how hard you try but you can reduce it to the barest minimum. most of these folks being arrested would do away with crime once we get our system working. do you know that?

What system?

Isn't it human beings that operate systems?

Oyinbo invented the policing system but we've found a way to subvert it.

Oyinbo made the court system again we subverted it.

Democracy nko?

It is the people that need a change of attitude - young and old.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by doublecross(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=rusher14 post=79253597]

What system?

Democracy nko?

It is the people that need a change of attitude - young and old.[/quote who are the we that subverted it? the average nigerian man?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by doublecross(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2019
rusher14:

What system?

Democracy nko?

It is the people that need a change of attitude - young and old.
Change begins with the leaders. common sense has it that a leader should lead by example. the president appointing people from specifically of his on tribe and still wanting one nigeria is the biggest corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by rusher14: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=doublecross post=79253800][/quote]

The average Nigerian is a policeman, importer, customs officer, judge or lawyer, doctor, local government worker, teacher etc.

Policeman - bribe

Importer- smuggles and gives bribes

Customs officer - expects and demands bribe

Judge - sells justice

Lawyer - compromises the judge

Doctor - plays underhand in government hospitals

Local government officer - demands bribe

Teacher - compromises exams and tolerates malpractice

Should I go on?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by rusher14: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2019
doublecross:
[s]Change begins with the leaders. common sense has it that a leader should lead by example. the president appointing people from specifically of his on tribe and still wanting one nigeria is the biggest corruption[/s]

Your own problem is that you are not even concerned with the issue at hand.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by doublecross(m): 10:38am On Jun 12, 2019
rusher14:

The average Nigerian is a policeman, importer, customs officer, judge or lawyer, doctor, local government worker, teacher etc.

Policeman - bribe

Importer- smuggles and gives bribes

Customs officer - expects and demands bribe

Judge - sells justice

Lawyer - compromises the judge

Doctor - plays underhand in government hospitals

Local government officer - demands bribe

Teacher - compromises exams and tolerates malpractice

Should I go on?
good; i like you! now compare the standard of living of an average Nigerian to that of the politicians. you know how much was given to the newly elected governors as housing and wardrobe allowance right? compare our politicians and all those folks you mentioned category by category with those from the united states.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by rusher14: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2019
doublecross:
good; i like you! now compare the standard of living of an average Nigerian to that of the politicians. you know how much was given to the newly elected governors as housing and wardrobe allowance right?

Bribery in Nigeria did not start under democracy.

419 became a hit under the military.

Stop trying to justify crime.

Been to so many countries of this world, many worse off than Nigeria but at least the people live a simple life.

You want to be like Jay-z without waxing the album.

Abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by doublecross(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2019
rusher14:

Your own problem is that you are not even concerned with the issue at hand.
you think?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by doublecross(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2019
rusher14:

Bribery in Nigeria did not start under democracy.

419 became a hit under the military.

Stop trying to justify crime.

Been to so many countries of this world, many worse off than Nigeria but at least the people live a simple life.

You want to be like Jay-z without waxing the album.

Abeg shift.
i'm done with you. you have nothing meaningful to tell me.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by Stefan111(m): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2019
Ifebazz:

Uf passed your WAEC you'd have known that it was an example I gave with the farmers and uber drivers. There are several jobs and businesses in the country. They might not be as lucrative as Chevron or Banking industry but, they let you put food on your table, LEGITIMATELY, and you get fulfillment from earning LEGITIMATELY.
Moreover, there are many legitimate businesses that you can easily earn more than some top government officials.
If only these riff-raffs can channel the energy and skills used for fraud to do business they'd be successful.
Oga do your own and let others do theirs.
99% of rich men in Nigeria got their money from fraud abeg make I hear word. Man no be God. Some fraudsters are even better than those you call legit.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by Stefan111(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2019
rusher14:

That's not what I meant.

I know Nigerians in UK, Canada, USA with Masters Degrees who do online fraud. Is this because their host nations don't work?

Stop trying to justify fraud.

Most Europeans or Americans with high high level IT skills put it to positive use.

Hackers are quite few and many do it for fun and not for financial gains.
The reward is being able to penetrate a seemingly secure system.
That's una problem please try and travel. Do you know who invented fraud. We are not even near fraud white people don't go about abusing their citizens because of fraud. And don't say you do it for fun biko that's even worse and that's what the white government want you to believe please travel and see for yourself. Nigrria is village
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by rusher14: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Stefan111:

That's una problem please try and travel. Do you know who invented fraud. We are not even near fraud white people don't go about abusing their citizens because of fraud. And don't say you do it for fun biko that's even worse and that's what the white government want you to believe please travel and see for yourself. Nigrria is village

I should travel to where?

What countries have you been to let's compare.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by Hordbaz(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by cassette(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Ifebazz:

You don't know the magnitude of what you said. Honestly, in this time and age, only a madman could have said such a thing.

Yes only a madman like your father !! Quote me again in your life and Ogun would feast on your blood ! Magnitude of what exactly ? Asking you to make a point without being insultive ? It won’t be well with you and your miserable life if I hear pim from you there again !
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo by Ifebazz(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
cassette:

Yes only a madman like your father !! Quote me again in your life and Ogun would feast on your blood ! Magnitude of what exactly ? Asking you to make a point without being insultive ? It won’t be well with you and your miserable life if I hear pim from you there again !

Grow up. Get a life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Man Stabbed Neighbour On Manhood In Lagos / EFCC Protests As Ekweremadu Blames Commission For Detention / Yoruba/Hausa Clash At Ojota: Police Arrest 100 Over Violence In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.