Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) (36292 Views)

KTJ Kenneth Minimah 60th Birthday Party: Nollywood Stars Spotted (Photos) / Jide Kosoko's 65th Birthday Party: Odunlade Adekola, Others Spotted (Photos) / Olusoji Jacob & Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos. Celebrities Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Over the weekend Nollywood actor, Tayo Sobola popularly known as Sotayogaga laid her mother to rest.

Some of her colleagues in the movie industry stepped out in full support at the event .

See photos below..

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/11/photos-of-nollywood-celebrities-at-the-burial-ceremony-of-tayo-sobolas-mother/

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
more photos Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by donbachi(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Just to bury person na e be all dis glamour,light,camera and actions...not like they received a letter from heaven,confirming the person made it into heaven.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
nice one
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by YorubaWarrior: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
See dem masquerade faces! angry

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by iornenge81(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
I sight bobrisky

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by jamaicabakare(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Me after seeing the breast and i looked up i saw the breast belong to Bobrisky. embarassed embarassed embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by OKYEBOS: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pls, I saw one specimen with makeup like a corpse. Is that Bobrisky?

12 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
donbachi:
Just to bury person na e be all dis glamour,light,camera and actions...not like they received a letter from heaven,confirming the person made it into heaven.

For some, that is part of their closure.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by geesilver(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
is that not boda bobrisky

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
The paints in this pictures is more than enough to paint cocoa house in Ibadan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by momodub: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nice
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin grin

Bobrisky ma niggy, dey use 'I be woman' dey kpansh all the prominent toto wey dey Nollwood

12 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by toxxnoni(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
hmmm
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na so bobrisky take turn celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Gathering of oloshos

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Olosho.com

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Owambe' parties are definitely one of the best in the world. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
No be small
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by porshnuel: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
No be say dem rob makeup full face or say dem monetize d burial be my problem
My problem is hu sold aso-ebi to Bobrisky...

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Twenty47(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hmm.. With all dis snapping and smiling,one will even think its something else.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
I hope bobrisky nor dey share bathroom with these ladies cos I just don't get it. Well, his life.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Look at Bobrisky too.
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Isn't that bobrisky in the 4th pic? This dude sef abi na girlbrisky...... condolence to the family
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Ihutomi: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
even borisky the go burial,hmmmm wonders sha Neva end.
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ewaye makeup lode

Werey ati asiwin ti takeover Yoruba nollywood.gone are the days of iya rainbow,madam saje, Herbert ogunde ,oga bello and the likes where they made quality and edifying home videos.but what do we have now asewo,cougars,sugarboys ,tranny clown etc flooding nollywood Yoruba movies .with all their dirty,smeary and sweaty makeup,making all their faces to look caky

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
This should be wedding ceremony
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
jamaicabakare:
That Bobrisky just turn me OFF embarassed
I swear to God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Photos Of Ciara In Lagos / Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO / Nkiru Sylvanus' Fans Question Fiancé's Identity In Her Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.