Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother (24334 Views)

Osita Iheme Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Zaiah, Son's 1st Birthday, Recounts Childbirth Ordeal / Osita Iheme Celebrates His 37th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by GistMore6: 2:20am On Jun 12, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Iheme Nancy her birthday today, 12th June, as she shares with cleavage baring photos.

The actress also recounts how she lost her twin brother 15 years.

Read her post...

I was born into this world in two forms.A male and a female,15 years on earth;I lost my other me(my twin brother)...I felt I wasn’t going to make it alone cause I was so attached to my other being.
Well,look at me now...,I became the two all in one(myself in appearance and my brothers strength within)...I became bold,courageous and daring...people made fun of me,threw hateful words at me,rejected me,told me I wasn’t good enough,said I was never going to amount to anything..I smiled,I gathered all the negativity and boxed them,moved on and proved them all wrong.
It was only the grace of God that brought me this far.i am forever grateful and will never seize to adore him.
Today! I begin a new journey...a new phase and a better story.
As I mark my birthday today in adoration and gratitude to God,I urge you all to help me say a big AMEN to all my prayers cause it has been my source of strength..
Happy birthday to me.. I AM THE PARAGON OF BEAUTY AND MY MOTHERS PRIDE..
I am @ihemenancy the girl with a different vibe.
♊️ Queen.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/actress-iheme-nancy-her-celebrates-her-birthday-recounts-how-she-lost-her-twin-brother

Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by GistMore6: 2:20am On Jun 12, 2019

Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by itspzpics(m): 2:32am On Jun 12, 2019
I see
Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by BIGGIE121(m): 2:45am On Jun 12, 2019
Who know this one, this days it is difficult to differenciate between an olosho and a nigerian actress

26 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by FatherBona: 4:45am On Jun 12, 2019
Every Lady who bares her cleavage on IG is an actress abi?
Let me do and come and go o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by partnerbizz5(f): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2019
Every girl with small bress and nyash is an actress or a make up artist embarassed sad cool shocked

Tufia.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by Richdad50(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
sad
Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by Kendumazy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ohhh boy! Honestly, women are supposed to dedicate a whole month yearly to appreciate and celebrate the inventor of Bra. If not for bra, na women go dey toast and beg men for relationship pass. Men are only attracted by what they see. If it's like slippers, they japaa! Tell me, how u na no go dey beg us Las Las.
Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by Desyfoley1452(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
looking at this girl I just feel like

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by Mateen1000: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
So touching
Let me think about this post on how it can improve Nigeria Economy

7 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by Houseofglam7(f): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
And this is news
How
Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by chukwuibuipob: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed d pawpaw get weight oo.Fresh sha
Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by ICT247: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
OK.

REAR AGRICULTURAL TRAINING LIVE IN IKEJA lAGOS

Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by birdblack: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
Happy birthday to this gorgeous actress that always slay so tight
Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by Okuda(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
all these motivational quotes just to show us breasts. these females are something else!

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by soberdrunk(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
sad
Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by crackhouse(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
All these pictures are to what end?
Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
And so?
Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by YipadaGadgets1: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by sisisioge: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ose! Edujobi ejire...may God bless your years.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by Mateen1000: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
grin

Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by Bossjakande: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
sex position
Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by Nathphil(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
To be a camera man dey hungry me now, the biz is becoming more lucrative.
Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by holywind(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
happy birthday, love your style
Re: Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother by holywind(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
abi o, more lucrative because ladies now show everything, na opportunity to see through, hahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Stylish In Monochrome Outfit (Photos) / Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video / Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Now A Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.