Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL (869 Views)

How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / Correction Of Date Of Birth On Waec Certificate To Be Used For Nysc / Nysc 2017 Batch B: Upload Waec Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2019
Please I can’t find my original WAEC certificate, camp is in less than a week, what should I do please, is it compulsory to take the certificate to camp or something else can be done?
Re: Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL by 042reports(f): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2019
Becalina:
Please I can’t find my original WAEC certificate, camp is in less than a week, what should I do please, is it compulsory to take the certificate to camp or something else can be done?

It not needed in camp.
Just provide your call up, green card and also your degree cert. Don't forget your medical too. Wish u success

1 Like

Re: Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 12, 2019
042reports:

It not needed in camp.
Just provide your call up, green card and also your degree cert. Don't forget your medical too. Wish u success
Thank God, are you sure?
Re: Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL by 042reports(f): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2019
Becalina:
Thank God, are you sure?

Still asking me?? OK keep doubting.
Am A serving B18 Corp member.
OGUN state

1 Like

Re: Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL by yarimo(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
Becalina:
not important, infact just keep it at home
Re: Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL by Elrad: 3:08am On Jun 13, 2019
Please ooo do i need birth certificate in camp for registration
Re: Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
042reports:

Still asking me?? OK keep doubting.
Am A serving B18 Corp member.
OGUN state
Thank you, but why are you showing off na
Re: Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL by Mummyimbecile(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Becalina:
leme come in here!....you are very funny oo,How is she showing of?...she told you that,so that you can be sure that she knows what she is telling you,so telling you that she is a 2018 batch B corp member is now showing off,something you too will become in few days,,,,,Waec certificate is not needed in camp,as simple as that,nobody will ask you of it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL by Elrad: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
Abeg make persin answer my question nah....
Do one need birth cert for camp registration

1 Like

Re: Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 14, 2019
Mummyimbecile:
leme come in here!....you are very funny oo,How is she showing of?...she told you that,so that you can be sure that she knows what she is telling you,so telling you that she is a 2018 batch B corp member is now showing off,something you too will become in few days,,,,,Waec certificate is not needed in camp,as simple as that,nobody will ask you of it.
Han Han Aunty were you in a ‘not so good’ mood before ni,I don’t understand why your tone is this hardh, even the person I quoted sef knew I was only playing around, pulling his legs, and yet ‘you’ took it as an offense, just take it easy enh
Re: Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL by Dex96(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
What about school id card
Re: Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL by 042reports(f): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
Becalina:

No be your fault. Na me waste my time reply you.
Re: Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
042reports:

No be your fault. Na me waste my time reply you.
Hanhan you too hahahah
Re: Please Help, WAEC Certificate Has Gone AWOL by CaptainZubi: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2020
Becalina:
Seems it's required for non Nigerian graduates.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Clears The Public About Arrears Payment / ATPAYS: Make 10k Per Day / White Snickers 4 NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.