Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Try This And Say Farewell To Scammers And Poverty - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Try This And Say Farewell To Scammers And Poverty (309 Views)

Here's How They Escaped Unemployment, Fake Job Scams And Poverty / How We Survived Unemployment, Fake Job Scams And Poverty / Start Any Of These Businesses With 100K Or Less And Say No To Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try This And Say Farewell To Scammers And Poverty by Zeus888: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2019
I was having a conversation sometime ago with a fellow nairalander, and he was like "I have played the fool long enough... everything about making money online is a scam...I have tried them and they are not working"

I had to go into a long lecture to sensitise him and change his orientation. Firstly, you can make money online, nobody argues that. The reality however is the motive behind the schemes you buy into.

How in the world are some Nigerians still falling for Ponzi schemes and completely inane and stupid baseless investment business that has no head or tail?

Why do you want to make millions overnight without cogent knowledge of what you're going into?

If you're sincere to yourself, you would admit that you haven't given your best and most importantly time.

For a start.... FORGET MONEY...GET KNOWLEDGE!

When you are dealing with someone online try and know if the person has a physical office address and if what he/she is offering sounds TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE; then it's most likely a scam.

I am not here to sell anything but rather to network with the best of minds because my slogan is; FRIENDSHIP IS WEALTH and I will love to introduce you to my network of friends in our weekly meeting at Lekki Phase 1 every Thursday. It's a two hour workshop were we share cogent ideas on how to use our innate dexterity and move forward financially.

I can't drop my contact here due to the rules ( I believe rules are meant to be obeyed) but if you're in Lagos and you're free from 12- 2pm Thursday, then I specially invite you to our weekly meetings where we grow each other in the aspect of self development, skills and finance.

*Are you interested in legit business that pays weekly every Thursdays?

*Are you are job seeker or business owner that wants to diversify?

*Do you forever want to be a toy in the hands of scammers or are willing to leave your comfort zone and walk with people who will motivate and inspire you to success?

Then drop your email or Whatsapp below...so I can send the full details of our weekly training @ Lekki Phase 1 Lagos Island every Thursday 12-2pm

Your Business Coach
Zuby Chukwuekem
Thanks and stay blessed

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Role Of Student Recruitment Coordinator / Career Opportunities: Project Engineer (5 Years Experience) / Totally Free Importation Empowerment To Begin On 12th August, 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.