Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,491 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? (9490 Views)

All The Games Confirmed For E3 2019! Which Are You Look In Forward To? / What 2019 Game(s) Are You Looking Forward To? (at Least Before We See 2019's E3) / Watctrailers: Ea’s E3 2018 Keynote,anthem,battlefield V And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by LucemFerre: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2019
As a PC gamer, my exciting moment is that XBox gamepass is coming to PC and If I heard correctly, I'd be able to play the Halo franchises I was deprived of for not having an XBox.

Then cyberpunk 2077. The level of fluidity and graphics in that game is crazy. Though all we've seen are cinematic trailers.

Marvel Avengers looks stup!d and aimless. No offence

FF VII Remake looks nice

Watch Dogs: Legion, Looks great

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by hakinze00(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2019
I have been impressed with Watch Dogs Legion, Wolfenstein Youngblood and FF7 Remake but I am still in between about Marvel Avengers.

I have been seriously disappointed with Ghost Recon Breakpoint so far, it is just like dey are asking us to buy GR wildlands twice. It seems dey want to do the same thing dey did in the Far Cry franchise where New Dawn and Far cry 5 looked the same.

About Cyberpunk2077 actually a gameplay was released last year for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0&itct=CBIQpDAYByITCK7kltDW4-ICFdNt4AodP5MF2VIOY3liZXJwdW5rIDIwNzc%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by cao(f): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hakinze00, I don't know what beef you've got with the anti-spam bot, but it's winning...
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by LucemFerre: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
hakinze00:
I have been impressed with Watch Dogs Legion, Wolfenstein Youngblood and FF7 Remake but I am still in between about Marvel Avengers.

About Cyberpunk2077 actually a gameplay was released last year for it

Oh, that's true... my bad. It still looks great and pomising though

hakinze00:

I have been seriously disappointed with Ghost Recon Breakpoint so far, it is just like dey are asking us to buy GR wildlands twice. It seems dey want to do the same thing dey did in the Far Cry franchise where New Dawn and Far cry 5 looked the same.

IKR... I thought thesame thing too after looking back at wildlands.
That Far Cry own was just too obvious. The Feminist version of Far Cry 5

Game companies don't even care these days... They just release what they like and what they see fit. That's why rockstar will be one of the best studios out there
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by LucemFerre: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
When i saw the announcement of XBox Scarlet I just smfh... I saw one zombie already advising someone to wait for the console instead of buying One S. I swear fans are the ones encouraging all this slavery

1 Like

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Watchdogs legion

1 Like

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
LucemFerre:
When i saw the announcement of XBox Scarlet I just smfh... I saw one zombie already advising someone to wait for the console instead of buying One S. I swear fans are the ones encouraging all this slavery

Lol wait till ps5 launches with backwards compatibility
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
Marvel avengers had better not be telltale.

Only way my interest will be ppeaked is if it's actually a massive sandbox open world game
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by LucemFerre: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Only way my interest will be ppeaked is if it's actually a massive sandbox open world game

IKR... that would be breathtaking. Though It is SquareEnix. They may decide to make it turn-based RPG lol
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
LucemFerre:

IKR... that would be breathtaking. Though It is SquareEnix. They may decide to make it turn-based RPG lol

Did Ubisoft mention any assassins creed?
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Square Enix have been known to produce good games like tomb raider and nier automata

Even the 2016 ffxv has option of not being turn based Lol

Ffxv was a massive open world sha

2 Likes

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Lana1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
In order of preference....Cyberpunk 2077, Dying Light 2, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Watchdogs: Legion

1 Like

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by LucemFerre: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

No,they just did a presentation of the previous ones with a live orchestral group. It was nice though. But, I never indulged in the series
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by LucemFerre: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
Lana1:
In order of preference....Cyberpunk 2077, Dying Light 2, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Watchdogs: Legion

Yea... that Star wars looked nice also

1 Like

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by hakinze00(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
cao:
Hakinze00, I don't know what beef you've got with the anti-spam bot, but it's winning...
I taya o, the thing is really giving me a close marking, it happens almost in every 50posts
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by hakinze00(m): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
LucemFerre:

Oh, that's true... my bad. It still looks great and pomising though

IKR... I thought thesame thing too after looking back at wildlands.
That Far Cry own was just too obvious. The Feminist version of Far Cry 5

Game companies don't even care these days... They just release what they like and what they see fit. That's why rockstar will be one of the best studios out there
Rockstar are very organised they prefer quality over quantity compared to those Ubisoft,EA that release games too frequently, that's why I no dey in a hurry for GTA 6. Naughty Dog too dey always try wella.

4 Likes

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You didn’t hear? Telltale is DEAD. They handed over the walking dead to another studio to finish

2 Likes

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

They are running their own Zelda variant
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by LucemFerre: 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
hakinze00:
Rockstar are very organised they prefer quality over quantity compared to those Ubisoft,EA that release games too frequently, that's why I no dey in a hurry for GTA 6. Naughty Dog too dey always try wella.

Yea... oh Naughty Dog. I wish they would work on a multiplatform game

1 Like

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by seunpayne(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Game pass for PC. Blew my mind. Then hearing Ubisoft is coming with its own subscription service in September...that’s awesome as well. The upcoming games...hmmm...very skeptical about release dates so far. The PlayStation exclusives though...makes a brother think...
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by LucemFerre: 8:27am On Jun 14, 2019
seunpayne:
Game pass for PC. Blew my mind. Then hearing Ubisoft is coming with its own subscription service in September...that’s awesome as well. The upcoming games...hmmm...very skeptical about release dates so far. The PlayStation exclusives though...makes a brother think...

PlayStation didn't host E3 this year... Nothing new to worth a show.

Sceptical, like they ain't gonna be released on the said date or what?
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol wait till ps5 launches with backwards compatibility

BC with PS4 not that impressive ...ps3 yes but PS4 doesn't tingle me balls mate .

1 Like

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by crafteck(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Nothing benefits me commercially in all d announcements, no gta 6,new gow or ac, only crash racing... No game here is gonna help me keep customers
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Namzy(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2019
Cyberpunk 2077
Watch dogs legion

1 Like

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by CharlesJok3r: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
These cinematic trailer are just to epic
anticipating Watch dog legions tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIe3M1_Bu-Y

1 Like

Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by LucemFerre: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
crafteck:
Nothing benefits me commercially in all d announcements, no gta 6,new gow or ac, only crash racing... No game here is gonna help me keep customers

Hehe... I understand your angle. PES 20 gameplay trailer is out though
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2019
LucemFerre:

PlayStation didn't host E3 this year... Nothing new to worth a show.

Sceptical, like they ain't gonna be released on the said date or what?

They have plenty to show but prefer to be cryptic.

From death stranding to ps5
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by LucemFerre: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:

They have plenty to show but prefer to be cryptic.

From death stranding to ps5

Death standing, tlou2, control, days gone etc... yea, those are as old as Moses splitting the red sea. The only thing that would be new about those games are their release date. They are no worth an E3. Obviously
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2019
LucemFerre:

Death standing, tlou2, control, days gone etc... yea, those are as old as Moses splitting the red sea. The only thing that would be new about those games are their release date. They are no worth an E3. Obviously

Gameplay trailers
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by LucemFerre: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
All came out last year/q12019
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
LucemFerre:

Days gone has been out for months tho.

Spider-Man re-release
Re: So, E3 Is Done. What Was Your Most Exciting Moment? by crafteck(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
LucemFerre:

Hehe... I understand your angle. PES 20 gameplay trailer is out though

Pes is a dying breed especially on p4

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gaming Section Complaints Thread / Wife Auctions Off 'Gamer' Husband On Craigslist / Best Car Racing Game On Ps3 ;midnighclub Losangeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.