Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

C. Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / C. Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi (1199 Views)

Top Fights Of Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi || Their Top Angry Moments Ever / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C. Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi by Eroghero(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2019
So often have this agurment gotten people into a fight. The question is messi and ronaldo who is a better player?
for me, messi is good on the pitch but ronaldo has the goal.
But today, i want you to be the judge. If you are for messi just write his name and if you are for ronaldo, just write his name also.
Re: C. Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi by SmellingAnus(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2019
Both are very good... This question is akin to asking which came out first between the chicken and the egg...

There will always be good reasons to say Messi is better so also there will always be good reasons to say Ronaldo is better...
It's neither here nor there...

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi by Memberclub(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
I love Messi since the day I watched him against Nigeria in 2005.

2 Likes

Re: C. Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi by Jaytecq(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
The only god of Football i know is Messi

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi by Mobi47(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
if Ronaldo started playing football same time with messi in laliga, no one will be talking of messi now. this guy has gone around the world and conquered football. what else do u want Ronaldo to do

1 Like

Re: C. Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi by Jaytecq(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mobi47:
if Ronaldo started playing football same time with messi in laliga, no one will be talking of messi now. this guy has gone around the world and conquered football. what else do u want Ronaldo to do
so all the players who have not gone round dnt knw how to paly football?
Re: C. Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi by Jaytecq(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mobi47:
and i am sorry to shock you, Messi has more Club goals dan Ronaldo, even as ronaldo plays 2years bfore messi start playing
Re: C. Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi by Ejix4(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jaytecq:

and i am sorry to shock you, Messi has more Club goals dan Ronaldo, even as ronaldo plays 2years bfore messi start playing

Look at it this way, Ronaldo and messi are in d same university taken the same courses, both took a total of 60 courses, both went for 7 competitions each world wide

Messi had A's in 55 and B's in 5 of his courses
CR7 has A's in 40 B's in 15 C's in 5 of his courses

Messi came out 1st once, 2nd twice in all of his competition

CR7 came out 1st 5 times, 2nd twice in his

Now tell me on prize giving day who would dey see as best student

Considering both came out with 1st class
Re: C. Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi by Mobi47(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jaytecq:

club goals only as a barca player
Re: C. Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi by Frankaka8(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Messi is football and should not be compared to a hardworker.
Re: C. Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi by Frankaka8(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mobi47:
is he the first to go round d world?? Going to big teams in top leagues and winning it, is not big deal....
Re: C. Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi by Jaytecq(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2019
Ejix4:

Look at it this way, Ronaldo and messi are in d same university taken the same courses, both took a total of 60 courses, both went for 7 competitions each world wide

Messi had A's in 55 and B's in 5 of his courses
CR7 has A's in 40 B's in 15 C's in 5 of his courses

Messi came out 1st once, 2nd twice in all of his competition

CR7 came out 1st 5 times, 2nd twice in his

Now tell me on prize giving day who would dey see as best student

Considering both came out with 1st class

Bro don't confuse your self, where did ronaldo came out 5 times and messi Once?
Re: C. Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi by Jaytecq(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2019
Mobi47:
club goals only as a barca player
Yes and Has more goals dan his elder brother who have av played everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Model Reveals Footballer Kyle Walker Is The Father Of Her Unborn Baby / Free Bet9ja Sure Booking Code For Today 1st July 2020 / ARSENAL vs CHELSEA (1-2) Live Match Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.