Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled (5356 Views)

Man Brutally Murdered By Family Friend Over New Car, Body Squeezed Inside Drum / Policemen Dragged Ogah Jumbo, My Husband Till He Died – NSCDC Officer’s Widow / Lady Narrate How Girl Bled & Died At Shoprite In Warri After A Man Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled by TheExecutioner: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
Katie Lee Pitchford, 21, was arrested on June 4 after cops responded to reports of an assault at a home in Indian Harbour Beach, about 70 miles from Orlando.

[img]https://images./62m9ZGWGaT0BdZvCIRktJm.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./6DAQfUqc6mg1Tq8zFQNq5.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3zb6WyyELIIozf3y1BazJX.jpg[/img]

A man called police at 3.47am saying his live-in girlfriend, who he's been dating for nearly three years, assaulted him after she became 'enraged' during an argument, according to the police report.

When cops arrived to the scene the victim was found with his face bloodied and bruising.

In the arrest report Pitchford claimed they got into a fight because she wanted to go on a date with an old friend and her boyfriend found out by seeing the text messages on her phone and became jealous. But she says the confrontation was only verbal - not physical.

Pitchford said that earlier that evening the couple had been out drinking and then went to the beach where Pitchford fell and suffered scrapes and bruises to her legs. The couple then returned home and the boyfriend helped but bandages on her injuries.

The boyfriend told police the same story of the beach and the fall but says that Pitchford suddenly attacked him out of the blue as he was sleeping in bed by grabbing him by the scrotum.

The boyfriend told police that Pitchford grabbed him 'by his balls and squeezed them until they bled.'

He said that Pitchford beat him with a brush, hit him 'with her fists and scratched the left side of his face' then put her hand around his throat so hard he couldn't breathe.

He says he never struck her back and tried to block her blows. He managed to wrestle her by the arms and escape to call police.

Pitchford, a hairstylist and colorist, was arrested for battery and accused of violating her probation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7128335/Florida-woman-21-arrested-squeezing-boyfriends-genitals-bled.html

Re: See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled by Tocynone(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ahhhhh
Re: See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled by mcjohny(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
she should be a bouncer, probably grabbing men by their scrotum
Re: See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled by Solosolojohquay: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Beautiful deadly mean devilish bitch she should enrolled in WWF women competition look are deceptive we would have think this gentle looking beautiful lady has that bad character.

1 Like

Re: See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled by dynicks(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
This dude never yahn us truth of what really transpired....I sure can bet that they both were practicing BDSM with both his hand tied to the bed...

If not, y d hell would a lady forcefully grab ur generational tool in the bid to wreak it ND all u could do was just yell ND squeal in pain without dishing out some factory resetting combos on her which would have let her go off ur tool.....HE-DIOT!!

Re: See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled by Olorunnim: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
See the look on her face!!!! Urgh Devil

1 Like

Re: See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled by mrNEMZY(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Foolish guy, you were there watching till she squeezed blood out of your balls.

One properly directed blow from any able bodied guy can leave this lady unconscious for 3 days.

See the way she is grining on the police shot, that's because she dealt with a weakling

Nonsense
Re: See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 13, 2019
Indeed, the face is not necessarily a reflection if the heart. Please do not be deceived.

Imagine her having 'baby' face but her heart is like she was gifted by the devil himself.

Makes me remember someone similar but far less serious than this one. she is tohyorsih

Beautiful face but troublesome character... lemme just keep my mouth shut here grin
Re: See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled by tohyorsih(f): 2:06am On Jun 13, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Indeed, the face is not necessarily a reflection if the heart. Please do not be deceived.

Imagine her having 'baby' face but her heart is like she was gifted by the devil himself.

Makes me remember someone similar but far less serious than this one. she is tohyorsih

Beautiful face but troublesome character... lemme just keep my mouth shut here grin

Thank God you know mine is less cool

Lets be serious, this girl is a witch shocked

Deola2020 Comman Chi Chum Cheen shocked
Re: See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled by Emilokoiyawon: 3:41am On Jun 13, 2019
If she tries that with me, she will meet her maker within a minute.
Re: See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2019
tohyorsih:

Thank God you know mine is less cool

Lets be serious, this girl is a witch shocked

Deola2020 Comman Chi Chum Cheen shocked

Jesu Kristi......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Woman Who Squeezed Her Boyfriend's Balls Till He Bled by mrgreen4real(m): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2019
I don't play with my engine room. I never allowed a woman touch my balls. The shaft is enof 4 you to play with.
Men lost during enjoyment stand the risk of this arrest. If you like be strong like Anthony Joshua when a woman grab your engine room from the base of your balls round your shaft, you must surrender.

NB: No matter how man is careless he can never sit on his balls

(1) (Reply)

Evil Killers In St Francis Xavier Catholic Church Have Been Captured!! / 5 Notorious Criminals Nigerians Can Never Forget (photos) / Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.