Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Cbn Or Nasrda - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cbn Or Nasrda (3350 Views)

CBN Or FIRS . Information Needed Urgently / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn Or Nasrda by bibiji(f): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
My people please I need your advise.
If given the opportunity to choose between CBN and NASRDA which will u go for?
NO be say dem offer me job o, I just wan try my luck by going to their offices.
Thank you
Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
It depends on ur field of study na, watin engineering student wan go do for CBN and watin accounting student wan go do for nasrda
Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by Lessonbalogun: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
The two are federal agencies,give it a trial,best of luck
Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by Damfostopper(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
charliboy654:
It depends on ur field of study na, watin engineering student wan go do for CBN and watin accounting student wan go do for nasrda
except na graduate trainee

Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by emeritus007: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
bibiji:
Thank you

No lie to us abeg... tell us say your connect wan give you one of the 2... meanwhile Nasrda job na for sale sha... with your N2m you'll get in. don't know of Cbn sha.

1 Like

Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by bibiji(f): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
emeritus007:

No lie to us abeg... tell us say your connect wan give you one of the 2... meanwhile Nasrda job na for sale sha... with your N2m you'll get in. don't know of Cbn sha.

I can never ever buy a job hunku and I don't have any connect anywhere except God. It's time I take my destiny in my hands and change my approach to job search

1 Like

Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by bibiji(f): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2019
Damfostopper:
except na graduate trainee

Person don pass GT level bros
Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by bibiji(f): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
charliboy654:

I studied ICT but presently with a financial institution
Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
bibiji:

I can never ever buy a job hunku and I don't have any connect anywhere except God. It's time I take my destiny in my hands and change my approach to job search
So u wan waka go their office with ur CV, just like that?
Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by bibiji(f): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
charliboy654:

So u wan waka go their office with ur CV, just like that?

Before? Desperate times calls for desperate measures

3 Likes

Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
bibiji:

I studied ICT but presently with a financial institution
Of course, in nigeria even engineers work as cashier in the bank, it's normal.
Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
bibiji:

Before? Desperate times calls for desperate measures
Ok I wish u the very best.

1 Like

Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by Shukusheka(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
charliboy654:
This is a myopic answer. An engineering student can work in the IT or facility department in CBN while an accounting student can work the finance department of NASRDA.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by abuuthmaan: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
emeritus007:

is that the last price?
Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
emeritus007:

Are you serious?
Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by id4sho(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
bibiji:
Thank you
which one u finally land cuz they employed massively around June/July.
Am still pressing my button sha
Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by anonimi: 5:03am On Nov 13, 2019
charliboy654:
Of course, in nigeria even engineers work as cashier in the bank, it's normal.

Are you okay?
You could have said temporary reality, instead of normal.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-yoJ1x9nJ1u4/WWSWBhba2gI/AAAAAAABZT0/u-7WSjmwyfg5tfJ_8r-JMnsYIN0Wyo6LwCLcBGAs/s400/7.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by Burchester: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2019
emeritus007:

I want buy oo
Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by emeritus007: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2019
Burchester:

I want buy oo
and you are on nairaland saying it? you never ready
Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2019
anonimi:

Are you okay?
You could have said temporary reality, instead of normal.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-yoJ1x9nJ1u4/WWSWBhba2gI/AAAAAAABZT0/u-7WSjmwyfg5tfJ_8r-JMnsYIN0Wyo6LwCLcBGAs/s400/7.jpg[/img]
See there's nothing even wrong with an engineer working in a bank. Its sometimes not necessary that you practice what you studied. There's nothing like temporary reality there.
Besides an engineer can work in the IT and maintenance Department of a bank as well.
Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by anonimi: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2019
charliboy654:
See there's nothing even wrong with an engineer working in a bank. Its sometimes not necessary that you practice what you studied. There's nothing like temporary reality there.
Besides an engineer can work in the IT and maintenance Department of a bank as well.

You said that engineers working as cashiers in a bank is normal, which is different from your revison above.

1 Like

Re: Cbn Or Nasrda by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2019
anonimi:

You said that engineers working as cashiers in a bank is normal, which is different from your revison above.
Its why i said its not necessary one practices what he/she studied.
The fact that one studied engineering does mean one must practice engineering.

(1) (Reply)

Hitv Recruiting! / Cadd Centre Now In Abuja/project Mgt Training Promo / Info On Bakerhughes Recruitment Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.