Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,945 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

How Do You Maintain A Married Life With All The Temptation Out There? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Maintain A Married Life With All The Temptation Out There? (810 Views)

Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Maintain A Married Life With All The Temptation Out There? by kalvoken(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
I am quite confused to where this topic would suit best, family section or romance section. But I will leave that for the mods.

So just like the topic says, as a married man or woman, how have you been able to resist all the temptations you encounter on daily basis that you have not(no longer) cheated on your spouse?

Feel free to share you means of overcoming the daily temptation you encounter both at work place and outside, This would at least help others to manage their sexual life better.

##RoyalRoy

Re: How Do You Maintain A Married Life With All The Temptation Out There? by kenzosky: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
K
Re: How Do You Maintain A Married Life With All The Temptation Out There? by damichworld(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
Just pray for "self control " from God

1 Like

Re: How Do You Maintain A Married Life With All The Temptation Out There? by eeshiemokha: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hmmmmm...

Temptations are everywhere. It doesn't matter whether one is single or married. I am particularly blessed with a great gal whom I am proud to call my wife and quite frankly I would have loved to tell you that being married to one so precious makes me immune from such 'temptations' but this, however, is not the case.

Like every warm-blooded human out there, I am prone to temptations and would definitely fall if I decide to dine with the devil, no matter how long my spoon is. Given that I know that for a fact, I make a conscious effort each day to flee from any place or person that would likely make me fall.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Maintain A Married Life With All The Temptation Out There? by ibkayee(f): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
eeshiemokha:
Hmmmmm...

Temptations are everywhere. It doesn't matter whether one is single or married. I am particularly blessed with a great gal whom I am proud to call my wife and quite frankly I would have loved to tell you that being married to one so precious makes me immune from such 'temptations' but this however is not the case.

Like every warm blooded human out there, I am prone to temptations and would definitely fall if I decide to dine with the devil, no matter how long my spoon is. Given that I know these for a fact, I make a conscious effort each day to flee from any place or person that would likely make me fall.
Agreed smiley
Re: How Do You Maintain A Married Life With All The Temptation Out There? by bukatyne(f): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
1. A fantastic sex life: someone who is satisfied is content and rational around sex. For it to be fantastic, it has to be quantity and quality.

2. Communication: Self explanatory

3. Honesty: Be open and honest especially when you have different/ new expectations from your spouse.

4. Self control: create boundaries because you would see someone who has that nagging 20% your spouse does not have. Tangling with them would be forgoing the 80% for the 20% that you were doing without.

5. Apperance: put a great effort into looking, smelling and feeling good for your spouse.

6. Behaviour: create a safe haven for them. When your wide or husband is afraid to come home, there is a problem. When your home is a war zone, it is dicey.

7. Love: saving the best for the last kiss kiss kiss

Men who have Madonna-LovePeddler complex should seek help.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Maintain A Married Life With All The Temptation Out There? by kalvoken(m): 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
eeshiemokha:
Hmmmmm...

Temptations are everywhere. It doesn't matter whether one is single or married. I am particularly blessed with a great gal whom I am proud to call my wife and quite frankly I would have loved to tell you that being married to one so precious makes me immune from such 'temptations' but this however is not the case.

Like every warm blooded human out there, I am prone to temptations and would definitely fall if I decide to dine with the devil, no matter how long my spoon is. Given that I know these for a fact, I make a conscious effort each day to flee from any place or person that would likely make me fall.

In other words its all about you knowing its not good and deciding not to engage in it.

Nice one
Re: How Do You Maintain A Married Life With All The Temptation Out There? by kalvoken(m): 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
bukatyne:
1. A fantastic sex life: someone who is satisfied is content and rational around sex. For it to be fantastic, it has to be quantity and quality.

2. Communication: Self explanatory

3. Honesty: Be open and honest especially when you have different/ new expectations from your spouse.

4. Self control: create boundaries because you would see someone who has that nagging 20% your spouse does not have. Tangling with them would be forgoing the 80% for the 20% that you were doing without.

5. Apperance: put a great effort into looking, smelling and feeling good for your spouse.

6. Behaviour: create a safe haven for them. When your wide or husband is afraid to come home, there is a problem. When your home is a war zone, it is dicey.

7. Love: saving the best for the last kiss kiss kiss

Men who have Madonna-LovePeddler complex should seek help.

Your summation is top notch.
Re: How Do You Maintain A Married Life With All The Temptation Out There? by avast01(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2019
eeshiemokha:
Hmmmmm...

OP, The answer is as simple as the bolded
The reddened is very critical to the process and can't be emphasized enough.
Re: How Do You Maintain A Married Life With All The Temptation Out There? by bukatyne(f): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
kalvoken:

Your summation is top notch.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Baby's Epic Reaction After His Dad Joined Him In Crying (Photos) / Okada For Oride: Paying Back #10,000 Return Everyweek / Washing Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.