Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? (26974 Views)

Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada / Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection / How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by razible5384(m): 5:37am On Jun 14, 2019
millionboi2:
lol....we are saying dsame thing now.
such a soft response for a dimwit that has comprehension issues... You must be a very nice an cool headed guy

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by kevin25(m): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2019
ogawisdom:

Pay for it usually from 700k
Nawaoh so installmental nko...
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Ajibade123(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2019
See ultimate secret you can use to get any job of your dreams without experience
https://explicitsuccess.com/8-ultimate-secrets-get-a-job-without-experience/
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by noblefuwad(m): 9:49am On Jun 14, 2019
millionboi2:
hope u didn't steal from d company?..... mansion kwa

Like say na so e easy to build 3bed flat not to talk of mansion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Mike008(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Molayan:

what do u mean by paying or buying job

You need a job you meet whoever knows what's up, they ask you to pay a certain amount of money, you pay, you get the job.

Am sure the man that shared his salary for 2 years couldn't meet up with the option of an outright payment.
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by akanbiaa(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
Oronto:
Yes it is possible...a friends sister got employed into tge nigerian navy without knowing anyone.
Its risky to tell others names of people or person your creator used that pushed the buttons for the security of your job and that of the person so why not give your Creator the full glory?
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by akanbiaa(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
vickydevoka:
They only federal government job u can get is N power
Only the first Ever Npower not the subsequent ones and based on how fast you apply and if you choose N Teach.
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by akanbiaa(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
God I'll readily accept this kinda deal
So much scams this days probability of getting the right connection is 10%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
akanbiaa:
So much scams this days probability of getting the right connection is 10%
U right
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by Ikpongiton: 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
millionboi2:
lol....we are saying dsame thing now.
i'm sorry,sir

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by kevin25(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2019
How i wish buhari na my uncle i for they do better work by now
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by hoppcee: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
Guys good morning, please I’m interested in buying a job slot in a federal government agency. Please I’m very serious about this. Is there any genuine slot available, let’s link up. Scammers don’t bother to link up, don’t play yourself.
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by titiakins: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
hoppcee:
Guys good morning, please I’m interested in buying a job slot in a federal government agency. Please I’m very serious about this. Is there any genuine slot available, let’s link up. Scammers don’t bother to link up, don’t play yourself.
hello
so have you been able to get a reliable link?

abeg link me up I'm interested
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by UnemployedGradu: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2023
OboOlora:
No, it’s not op.

Infact, it’s easier to go to London by road or for Osinbajo to become President than for u to get a government job without connection.

The slots in all federal parastatals are allocated to senators, HOR, ministers, governors etc so the adverts u see online are just to waste people’s time.

I have a friend that got NIMASA job offer before he finished his masters abroad and the space was kept for him till he finished. Guess who his uncle was, deputy senate president!
I know this person you are talking about. Ekweremmadu's family. The brother studied pharmacy in UNN. I met him during NUGA when we came from Uniben(my school) to UNN. I really begged him to help me out get a job after graduation but he keeps saying that his hands were tied. Ike Ekweremmadu was a former deputy senate president. See life is just for elites.. He even dumped his university girlfriend after graduation. The rich are selfish and only think about themselves! @Oboolora, he won't even get you the job if you begged him then too. His brother works at NIMASA now, I know them 100 percent.
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by UnemployedGradu: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2023
freemanbubble:
Bros
Rest for that matter

Even uniben security job when my cousin get with bsc was through connection

I applied then but wasn't offered the job.
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by UnemployedGradu: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Longluk:
Is that possible? When my brother got one then, he made an agreement with the man that helped him that they will be sharing his salary equally for 2 years. My brother agreed to that agreement and paid him. Though he's now enjoying d salary alone.
if I get this one, I would gladly accept it.
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by OboOlora(f): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
I know this person you are talking about. Ekweremmadu's family. The brother studied pharmacy in UNN. I met him during NUGA when we came from Uniben(my school) to UNN. I really begged him to help me out get a job after graduation but he keeps saying that his hands were tied. Ike Ekweremmadu was a former deputy senate president. See life is just for elites.. He even dumped his university girlfriend after graduation. The rich are selfish and only think about themselves! @Oboolora, he won't even get you the job if you begged him then too. His brother works at NIMASA now, I know them 100 percent.
U sabi!
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by UnemployedGradu: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2023
OboOlora:

U sabi!
His girlfriend was close to my good female friend I met at UNN, so through her I got the Ekweremmadu's contacts like him and his brothers then. He dumped his girlfriend after graduation to hook up with the family friend's daughter. But he dated this lady for 4 whole years! Why then did he waste her time? The elites only marry from their covens and rings, just know this.
Re: How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? by ebubenmuo(f): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
Longluk:
Is that possible? When my brother got one then, he made an agreement with the man that helped him that they will be sharing his salary equally for 2 years. My brother agreed to that agreement and paid him. Though he's now enjoying d salary alone.

Hello, please can you send me a mail, I want us to talk please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Offers Automatic Employment To Ebonyi First-Class Graduates Of Economics / My Take On The Applicant That Was Rejected For Being Short / Three Kinds Of People You Must Run Away From:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.