Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos (1178 Views)

Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It / Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos by ikewaterwater: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2019
Rev. Obofour, the popular billionaire Ghanaian Pastor in new photos shared on social media grabbed his wife's ass.  The Ghanaian Pastor who recently made his wife stand in front of his church at a service in which he showed her ass to church members, has never hidden his love for his beautiful wife’s big buttocks.  Sharing the photos, his wife Antwi Ciara wrote  ” My husband Will Kill Me, I Love You Paa”. 

He before now described his wife as a ‘beautiful woman with big buttocks’. According to the controversial Ghanaian Pastor, with his wife’s buttocks he ‘needs nothing in this world again’. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/13/rev-obofour-grabs-his-wifes-ass-in-new-photos/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2019
Their family business
Re: Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos by ikewaterwater: 9:50am On Jun 13, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2019
It still dey pain me say i no go school of theology, pastor job sure die aswear..

This yahoo man will claim that God called him too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos by itspzpics(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2019
Baba nla to jah wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos by Jmk9292(m): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2019
What's the problem there?
Re: Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos by BlackfireX: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
All this Nigeria pastor....
Re: Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos by CosmicPhoenix: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
is he worshipping god or his wife a55?

Rev. Obofour, the popular billionaire Ghanaian Pastor in new photos shared on social media grabbed his wife's ass.  The Ghanaian Pastor who recently made his wife stand in front of his church at a service in which he showed her ass to church members, has never hidden his love for his beautiful wife’s big buttocks.  Sharing the photos, his wife Antwi Ciara wrote  ” My husband Will Kill Me, I Love You Paa”. 

He before now described his wife as a ‘beautiful woman with big buttocks’. According to the controversial Ghanaian Pastor, with his wife’s buttocks he ‘needs nothing in this world again’.

Re: Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos by sulasa07(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
BlackfireX:
All this Nigeria pastor....
Is he Nigerian or Ghanian
Re: Pastor Obofour Grabs His Wife's Ass In New Photos by Godssword1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Learn to mind your own business.

Download Latest Gospel Music here:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/

(1) (Reply)

The 6 Woes Of Christ / Do You Wanna Join Long Riches Club For Financial Support And For Quick Money Ma / Help Needed! I Mistakenly Ate Bad Food That Negatively Affects My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.