Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband (32198 Views)

Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by Ikpeazukerosene: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
frleopardo:
Na childishness dey worry you. How old are you? 14?

He's referring to "Toto Decay" if you catch the drift.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by chloride6: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Isnt she supposed to be a virgin?
grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by MarianaTrench: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Do these people even bother to do a check before posting rubbish on a public site?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by Theboss100(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
hisexcellency34:
These two condemned old cargoes wan trend. Can't they see how Regina, a little girl born yesterday is trending?
Regina Is Pregnant, Tnx To Ned. So Allow To Born Her Pikin In Peace. Her Husband Is In For Her For Nw. Let The Pregnant Regina Be. Tnx
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by Desric(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
That's just the only thing you hear from these irresponsible ladies, sleep here, sleep there. Is this just what Nollywood is all about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by hisexcellency34: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
wehrey, na u give am belle abi?

Theboss100:
Regina Is Pregnant, Tnx To Ned. So Allow To Born Her Pikin In Peace. Her Husband Is In For Her For Nw. Let The Pregnant Regina Be. Tnx
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
EXLOVER:
I have just been release from a long ban, because of posting nude picture. This is my first topic to comment on after the ban, one thing is tempting me to type the mod should stop disturbing us with Toto matter, but i won't say a thing that consign Toto, I don't want to be ban again cause I'm born again.

#SayNo2TotoNews

Osheyyy....Hulk banner
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by kitanga: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hahahahaha! The controversial Cosy

N25,000 to one lucky winner everyday. Deposit N200 or more on CloudBet http:///2HDMpM5 to qualify. Up to N1,000,000 CASH to giveaway
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by blackaxe78: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Olosho attacking Olosho

They should start the Olosho war na!

Shameless "Farm Tools"
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by Alexrayz(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Amagite3:
Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor is still going hard on 'exposing' the kind of person she claims her former friend and colleague Halima Abubakar is.

The busty actress has once again slammed Halima, accusing her of sleeping with her friend's husband for movie roles.

She said this in a comment she dropped on actress Uche Elendu's birthday post to Halima. See below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/cossy-ojiakor-accuses-halima-abubakar-of-sleeping-with-her-friends-husband-for-movie-roles.html

I thought this halima almost died of cancer sine years ago why she nw trending for bad tins na
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by kamez(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
the sophia she is talking about is tchidi chikere's ex wife....

in order words Tchidi chiikere Don shine halima abubakar Congo tire!!!!!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by NotFarFrom: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
EXLOVER:
I have just been release from a long ban, because of posting nude picture. This is my first topic to comment on after the ban, one thing is tempting me to type the mod should stop disturbing us with Toto matter, but i won't say a thing that consign Toto, I don't want to be ban again cause I'm born again.

#SayNo2TotoNews
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Epic... #MyNigga
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband by booksrite(f): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
That's just the only thing you hear from these irresponsible ladies, sleep here, sleep there. Is this just what Nollywood is all about?

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos / Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November / Checkout Timaya's Indian Inspired Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.