Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Airtel Sim Cards That Contains 4gb For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airtel Sim Cards That Contains 4gb For Sale (383 Views)

Simple Steps To Becoming MTN, GLO, Airtel Sim Registration Agent / All Nigerian Bank Cards That Work With Music Streaming Service / How Do I Retrieve My Airtel Sim Without Sim Pack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Sim Cards That Contains 4gb For Sale by alphabbey1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
If you stay in Ibadan, then you're lucky enough to enjoy the Data Offer.... .... you will be given the sim card containing the data physically so thats why this offer is only for people that's closer to where the Sim cards are.
Call my line for the Data if you meet these 2 conditions

1) You stay in Ibadan

2) Your phone is a 4G Device...

(1) (Reply)

Check my graphic designs / Earn Money Daily, Weekly, Monthly With Your Phone Read This / Bill Gates Loses ‘second Richest Man’ Seat To Lvmh’s Bernard Arnault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.