Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

The Miniature Doll - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Miniature Doll (199 Views)

The Perfect Little Puggle - A Miniature Pug For Adoption / Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition / Photo ─ They Say An 'igbo Demon' Has Just Impregnated A Sex Doll, Lol!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Miniature Doll by hypergig(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Inching towards 30, that's quite a stretch, I have endured three sceptic decades of the Nigeria mantra "e go better", witnessed countless military coups and the ensuing democratic transition they brought. I think I am overplaying how old I am but I am sure you get the point already.

I am not close to being a Dinosaur yet but quite close to a Mammoth, yes you heard me right I am a human Mammoth with a miniscule body.

I am very much like a shrew, a tiny old man with reclining limbs and a dried up chin devoid of facial hair, how do I even enrol as a Yoruba demon when I have no facial hair, I need a saving grace albeit pronto, puberty still evades me, no deep and esnaring voice and I smile like a stuffed bear, no wicked smile and the seeming meanness and friggin fright that comes with being thirty is nowhere close to me.

I hate it when people tinker with me till it heralds a breaking point, being stunt doesn't mean I am dumb, it's tiring enough that they pay no cursory attention to the respect rendered and are not smart enough to reciprocate such in a work environment, countless times I have had to show them the senile and manic side of me just so I can get some respect.

It's super tiring being an old man in a boys body, for now i am just gonna revel in my stunt grace and enjoy it while it last, life is too short to think of facial hair and what not

(1) (Reply)

Get Certified, Get Your Dream Job / Woman Flees Hospital After Delivery In Awka / All Get To Know About The Online Bookkeeping Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.