Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling (23958 Views)

Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea / Xavi Has Been Named Barca Coach, Day Of Unveiling Revealed / Eden Hazard Puts His Real Madrid Transfer Talk On Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by hardtoget: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Real Madrid have confirmed that Eden Hazard has completed his medical ahead of a presentation at Bernabeu.

Real Madrid have agreed a €100m deal plus add-ons with Chelsea over the transfer of Hazard, with rumors indicating the Belgium captain will take over the No.7 shirt.

Hazard arrived in Madrid early today and now he has completed his medical.

As is confirmed before, Hazard will do his presentation at Santiago Bernabeu at 19:00 CET today.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/official-hazard-completes-real-madrid-medical-ahead-unveiling/

2 Likes

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Iamicekid(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nice one.. money don enter, Na to perform remain now

2 Likes

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by simonlee(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
And Man U can't sign ordinary Wilfred Zaha undecided

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Dorischuks: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Chelsea is officially dead
Lalasticlala front page grin

7 Likes

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Miracle4Sure: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Not bad
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Westsida: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Westsida: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Dorischuks:
Lalasticlala front page grin

Officially ko, shoppicially ni! E go shock you

33 Likes

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Ejix4(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Which one arsenal dey nah cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by tuhamworld: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good for him
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by kalvoken(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
This life eh! E get as e be.

The money that Madrid has spent on players in just few weeks have surpassed what arsenal had spent since the time of winger till date.

I am just sorry for barca, no trophy for them come next season

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by fmlala: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by ayanbaba2(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
yyhshsjhns:
Sextape Videos Of Aku Sika’s Featuring 2 Strong Boys Has Been Leaked

The s*xtape is believed to be leaked by the guys who banged her in the video and according to reports the police are in search of the boys.

SEE VIDEOS BELOW

[b][/b]

take am!

36 Likes

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Holybwoy: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
For the bachelors..
a single room apartment available in maryland estate, Lagos.. with basic properties and about 6 months rent left..
(You can decide to repaint and remodel to your own taste..)

Owner will introduce you to landlord as a brother so you won't have to pay agency fee etc..

Reason: occupant is moving to Abuja permanently..

Price: #130,000

Call 080_62895125.. Hurry
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by ademoladeji(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
NEW GOAT
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by zoedew: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
What a name!
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by dipopooo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Chelsea is pafuka officially
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by ishawlar: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
That no 7 shirt is not a easy task
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by ohem007(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
yyhshsjhns:
Sextape Videos Of Aku Sika’s Featuring 2 Strong Boys Has Been Leaked

The s*xtape is believed to be leaked by the guys who banged her in the video and according to reports the police are in search of the boys.

SEE VIDEOS BELOW

[b][/b]

Who the Bleep is aku sika
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by LesbianBoy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
I pity hazard because he would suffer for what he knows nothing about. He would fail at Real Madrid. Karma will definitely deal with Real Madrid with the way they disrespected their greatest player ever CR7. Cup for drinking water they will not win angry

4 Likes

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by LesbianBoy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
I hope their is a buy back clause in the contract because I don't see him winning anything there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by IamSoProlific: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
simonlee:

Lol....

I see Arsenal and Man U having the chances of getting relegated come next season. Epl and football no be child playing.

You use money to get/buy more money!!!

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by dadavivo: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2019

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Seankhalifa: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I pity hazard because he would suffer for what he knows nothing about. He would fail at Real Madrid. Karma will definitely deal with Real Madrid with the way they disrespected their greatest player ever CR7. Cup for drinking water they will not win angry
smh
Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by LesbianBoy(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Seankhalifa:
smh

It's the truth. With Barcelona adding Griezzman to their ranks, as far as i am concerned they have won the league again. And I don't see them winning the champions league with just hazard and benzema. Btw zidane is even quarrelling with Bale.

1 Like

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Danelo(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
I see Hazard being the new Ronaldo at Madrid.
He might not score lots of goals but trust me, he'll split defences open with his skills and passes.
Madrid should just try to get a clinical striker instead of Benzema.

Hala Madrid but I still remain a loyal Chelsea fan KTBFFH

5 Likes

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Go and sit down. What do you know

3 Likes

Re: Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
simonlee:
What do u expect ,ManU is a mercenary club

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Ahmad Wins CAF Presidential Election, Beating Issa Hayatou / Mikel Obi And One Of His Twin Daughters Playing / Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.