Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) (66054 Views)

Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) / Emeka Ike Storms Ojuelegba For A Movie Shoot, Fans Excited (Photos) / Jayce Jeremi Is About To Celebrate 1st Birthday - Linda Ikeji Excited (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by tendingNews: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Linda Ikeji is so excited as her son, Jayce Jeremy can now drive his ride.

The rich blogger shared a video of her son driving his customized car around her mansion.

The excited mum captioned the video:

"I'm such a proud mama right now! ��❤. My 8month old baby can drive! He started the car and I asked him to put the gear in reverse and he did. Asked him to put it forward and he did. Mehn, I had to share this video. Lol. When I bought this car a few months ago, they said he couldn't drive it till he was about 2 years old...well, Jayce doesn't want to wait till then ��. #mymiracle. #mywholelife. #mygreatestjoy

Gosh, motherhood is the best! I pray every woman looking for the fruit of the womb will be blessed with their heart's desire soon. Amen. Enjoy the video..�"

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/jayce-jeremi-drives-his-car-his-mother.html?m=1

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by tendingNews: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by pepezaz: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hmmm...

Women Mata...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
An extraordinary lady.......

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by emapraiz(m): 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
aawwn so cute congratulations

6 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
was thinking it was a real car.... mtcheww

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Mopolchi: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by MadCow1: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
I only came here to hear people that are still lapping inside BRT give Linda advice on why she should have bought her son a Toyota pencil light insted of a Bentley..

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by fwesharumi(m): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
F
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Imoh555(m): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Still not complete without a father and husband

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by tomdon(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Single mom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by lifezone247(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
That Instagram comments no make sense at all, the real comments na from nairaland. Bellow me are the real comments.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by bluefilm: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
So Linda still dey?

Na wa o.

E don tay o since when I last hear about am.

2 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by gift2xl: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Yoruba like transport business

4 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Junkie1: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
NO FATHER SMH I PITY THE POOR KID HE'S PROBABLY GONNA GROW UP A WEAK FEMINIST SIMP ... I JUST HOPE HE STAYS AWAY FROM SNIPER

8 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Felixalex(m): 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
That's good
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by rocknation62(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
I jumped to see if it was a Real car the baby was driving

3 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Ibcrown(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
smiley
Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by IamSoProlific: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
This baby mama again, awo ni celibate.

Thanks sha for making my baby mama know say your celibate gimmicks na scam as the world don finally see say you dey collect d!ck wella and still claiming celibate.

At least she don wipe off that celibate mentality long time ago courtesy of you and your son.

But please post less of this "doing-fine" baby mama so she doesn't follow your lead on that.

17 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by cjudy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
Wow cool post, Thanks for sharing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
tendingNews:
Linda Ikeji is so excited as her son, Jayce Jeremy can now drive his ride.

The rich blogger shared a video of her son driving his customized car around her mansion.

The excited mum captioned the video:

"I'm such a proud mama right now! ��❤. My 8month old baby can drive! He started the car and I asked him to put the gear in reverse and he did. Asked him to put it forward and he did. Mehn, I had to share this video. Lol. When I bought this car a few months ago, they said he couldn't drive it till he was about 2 years old...well, Jayce doesn't want to wait till then ��. #mymiracle. #mywholelife. #mygreatestjoy

Gosh, motherhood is the best! I pray every woman looking for the fruit of the womb will be blessed with their heart's desire soon. Amen. Enjoy the video..�"

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/jayce-jeremi-drives-his-car-his-mother.html?m=1
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by dingbang(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
Serious money

3 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
Feminists that had hope on Linda will be looking at this pic like

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by oluxy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
Plz who is the father? Does anyone know?

3 Likes

Re: Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
cjudy:
Wow cool post, Thanks for sharing.
useless inconsequential posts just ravage the platform I dey tell u alhaji.. Yeye mods scatter d place..

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor Otolo Is Dead / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) / E-money Buys The 2017 Lexus Lx 570 Fully Armored Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.