Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Can't Open Websites With Ucweb, Ucmini And Ucturbo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't Open Websites With Ucweb, Ucmini And Ucturbo (642 Views)

Sign In Websites With Your Android Phone / I Can't Install Play Store On My Gionee Phone / My Opera Mini Can't Open Any Other Site That Is Not Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Open Websites With Ucweb, Ucmini And Ucturbo by JacksonD7: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
I just noticed that UC was blocking sites today. I can't even surf Google in peace without being slammed by a block.

The block comes from something called OpenDNS. I searched and found it was some service that parents and schools use to block access to certain websites.

Apparently one needs to create an account with them and even pay to use the service.

I have no account with them, I didn't even know they existed before today.

I have no idea why and how OpenDNS is ruining the internet for me.

Is any one else experiencing this?.

How can I solve this?.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Iphone 7 32 Gig For Sale / Looking For A Permanent Iphone Engineer? / How To Stop Suggestions Article On Google Chrome For Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.