Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Saw This Post Online And Just Had To Share It Here - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Saw This Post Online And Just Had To Share It Here (647 Views)

Money, And Just Because Of Money / Just Saw This On The Web. I Am Keeping It / The First Time I Saw My Sister Naked. (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This Post Online And Just Had To Share It Here by Kkings11: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
Q
Admin please help approve.
I need help and advise o.
I was just goofing around 7 months ago on Facebook there I saw one pretty sister that was how the Casanova spirit inside me pushed me to send her friend request which she accepted after two days.
Some days after I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger and she responded.that was how it all started.. something in me was saying take it easy but this spirit of Casanova was really prepared to deal with me.
Fast forward three months later after pressure she accepted and she even told me she does not want any not serious fellow but I keep assuring her I am different that my love is here to stay..but deep inside me I came for the tithe and offering..last weekend she visited me and we spent the weekend together. On Sunday morning she asked me to go drop her which I obliged..we drove to Onikan close to Bunny camp, she pointed to the Army gate and ask me to drive in..I thought she was joking but she was not. We got to the gate my brothers and sisters the soldiers at the gate were saluting her..at that point I don't know if my car engine went off or I was the one that off it..I began to sweat but she did not noticed.i dropped her and she pecked me as I managed to drive off the gate. Later in the day while I was still counting my dilemma and what to do she chatted me to ask if she surprised me..I said not really that I am proud of her..meanwhile I have pee like 200times already..
Just this morning she fully introduced herself as Major Esther, her only two brothers are Lt Col in the Army and she is the only girl of her father who is a retired Captain..
I know I am dead but I don't know how dead I am..my wife and kids are due to return to Lagos next week..
Please I need advise my people.

1terabyte external harddrive for sale #13000 call 08184569602

Re: Saw This Post Online And Just Had To Share It Here by ouzo1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bros just go buy sniper
Re: Saw This Post Online And Just Had To Share It Here by sochey(f): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
All this happened and you still have the audacity to advertise power bank?
my brother you need Jesus!
pity!

1 Like

Re: Saw This Post Online And Just Had To Share It Here by Kkings11: 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
sochey:

pity!
no be power bank be dat oh

1 Like

Re: Saw This Post Online And Just Had To Share It Here by Kaceman(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
sochey:

pity!

Aww brother calm down
Re: Saw This Post Online And Just Had To Share It Here by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
he saw the post on FB and shared it in NL,he uses the chance to advertise his own product
Re: Saw This Post Online And Just Had To Share It Here by Markzy1991: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
i d see danger wahala dey.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Book!!! Married To Victor Stephen (A Marriage Fiction) / If You Think Writers Are Hungry / All Works Set¶

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.